dance clubs?

Eesh… have to agree with a few here.

1. GO TO TORONTO. Guvernment is a gauranteed good time, pick the room with the music you like- end of story. It is the biggest club within 2 days drive of here, and 2nd biggest in North America- certainly the only one around here that can be called a SuperClub.

Since I have been waiting for my Passport, I have been trying out some of the local clubs instead. HOLY SHIT THEY SUCK! Toronto is 100 miles from here on the nose. Club in Toronto a few times, make a few friends who live in TO… problem with Hotels and parking solve themselves. VERY EASY to do this if you a decent person, Torontonians are a nice bunch to say the least.

Electronic Dance: Guvernment (Main Room, The Drink, Acid Lounge, Sometimes Koolhaus and Skybar) Also check out Circa, Footwork, The Docks.
Hip Hop: Guvernment (Orange Room, Alternating Gold Club Lounge, Sometimes Koolhaus and Skybar)
Top-40: Guvernment (Alternating Gold Club Lounge)
Dark Trance, Industrial, Electronica: Velvet Underground

1. Marcellas is about the closest to a “dance” club atmosphere you can find around here. It is not as “gay” as some people think, 50% gay crowd at MOST… and figure half of that 50% are women. The gay crowd there has better Gaydar than you do- they know you arent gay and wont bother with you 99.9% of the time. If you happen to have a GF who is “curious”… it could end up to be a fun night for you anyway.

2. Next closest dance club atmosphere I have seen is Pearl in Rochester, but it is SMALL, REALLY SMALL. I am certainly spoiled as fuck by partying in Toronto, but I am used to HUGE clubs.

3. Admittedly I have never made it to Level, so I cant throw that in there. However, size-wise, Coyotes is a decent sized club… though not my music. Its about he size of 1 room in Guvernment- and thats saying a lot actually.