dance clubs?

Word…

I would much rather deal with some passive E bombers and a bunch of Muscle Time guidos.

Buffalo has headliner DJs? Fuck, I’ve only been gone for 6 months, since when?!?! haha.

I’m guessing you’re referring to OPM they brought in the only headliners in the city…not many I ever really liked but still headliners in their respective scenes…although DJ Craze was dope despite the strange crowd.

Don where did you go!?

CHIP - STRIP t-down… go to T.O

Been in Connecticut since the end of last summer. I still come by though.

i only like dancing to:

flow rida - low
soulja boy
enur - calabria.

they are in heavy rotation at level. love it.

but dudes are ALWAYS trying to get w/ my girl there. Or they see me dancing with her and try to “save her” because they couldn’t imagine why she would be dancing with a dirty punk kid on purpose.

I think you and final GTS should bang each others… too bad you are both gay but in different ways

I still hope he Overdoses some day, I’ll even throw a party

I’m pretty sure driving a Viper is a good indicator that a dude is a bad fuck.

omg hahahahahahah

There is an intelligent comment. God forbid someone who HAS MONEY would want to spend it on something HE WANTS and YOU CANT AFFORD.

Typical Buffalo hater attitude. Quality

Typical stick up for another douchebag friend comment.

Do you believe in God?

LOL, I was refering to the CROWDS at a headliner DJ night at one club in Toronto VS. a regular night in ALL of the clubs in DT Buffalo.

Overdose on… life? Yes, I hope I do too.

thanks.

PS- going off topic as usual? Cant help but throw in a jab wherever you can to try and prove to yourself how much sweeter you are than me? This thread was about DANCE CLUBS, not your inferiority complex.

Not like it surprises me in the least. The level of hating and stereotypes is directly proportional to the coolness of your toys. Its just a poor-mans/loser version of short-man syndrome.

“I cant do anything with my life but I bet I can fuck better than you! And my dick is bigger too! And my girlfriend is hotter! And your car sucks anyway! And your gay!”

Sometime around mid-life-crisis, many of these people might realize who the loser really is. Some of them wont figure it out until they are 70 working at McDonalds… for the money, not for something to do. Some, will never figure it out and continue to think they are somehow “sweet”.

are you done editing?

You really are a walking, talking piece of shit.
I hope you get run over by a tractor trailer so you dont reproduce.
I WILL go to the funeral and piss on the grave after your family leaves…
Then I will post the video on youtube.

Cool I sincerely hope you lose your virginity, so you won’t be such a pissed off individual all the time

And I think everyone who has to read your garbage hopes that someday you wake up and realize that you are in fact the subject of your own pathetic ramblings, not the person you attempt to portrey them on in a feeble attempt to make yourself look the part of something you will never be.

I know plenty of people like you. You are the kind of person who steps on others around you in an attempt to get noticed rather than do something constructive to stand out. You are the kind of person who needs to find, or even create faults in others in order to feel better about your inability to do anything remotely constructive with your life.

Do you think that by belittling others you will somehow get ahead? You have a surprise in store. Keep on fighting your good fight. Keep on keeping on my man.

When looks fade and wits faulter, we’ll see whats left of you.

Call me in 10 years, we’ll compare notes then.

:lol:

Great diagnosis Dr. Phil kind of on the wrong side of the spectrum though. I know I’m perfect, so I have every right to tell others where their problems are.

Thanks for letting me know how you feel though your feedback is greatly appreciated