Darkstar went to the store today, to purchase himself some tasty, wholesome milk.....

i knew you would be proud!

the girlfriend was completely unimpressed, and kinda pissed that I was spending so much money on this car. I just got back from taking her for a ride in it. Took it from a stop up to 130 and then some donuts. Now she loves it. :kekegay:

Of course she does, it’s an automatic :doh:

:owned:

There was one on corvetteforum recently.

4.10’s actually wouldn’t be that bad in my car. I have the MN6, not M12 trans. The final drive of a MN6 with 3.90’s matches almost exactly to the M12 with 3.42’s (4th gear is different).

I’m kicking around the idea of buying the gears and tools and having my brother take a shot at it. A couple of guys on ls1tech have done their own and pull 1.4x and 1.5x 60’s. :smiley:

fuck off nancyboy. You’re not even allowed to pull your pile out of the garage without permission.

Bring it up here. ill be happy to grant it’s first loss.

:bowrofl:

what is your shit running on? The hopes and dreams of neutered men around the globe?

i would kill myself if i owned a stock automatic vette.

think about it…

:nono: its back together now…

ohhh can I get in on this too, Always wanted to kill a vette, never gotten the chance yet.

nope…

it wont be stock for long.

It will be automatic forever

oh yeah… and i bet your buddy has a really fast vette with NOS…

its stock… until you deam it otherwise.

in sickness and in health, till death do us part…

oh wait I never said that shit.

I’ve owned it for less than 48hrs. give a guy a break ok?

i owned my grand am for about 10 minutes before i was doin the sweet 3.1->3.4 motorswap. times a tickin.

:rofl:

:rofl: are the Long Tubes and cat back ordered yet ?

Just don’t crash it in carlise for ricerfest