Darwin must have been napping ... acetylene balloon blows up in car ...

fucking brilliant …

how the fuck do people get ahold of acetylene without knowing how explosive it is ? its like not knowing cinder blocks are heavy …

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6950&highlight=acetylene

lol…ring a bell?

Same situation.

well yea … but Will wasnt doing it in a closed area … shockwaves tend to bounce around inside a enclosed area, causing greater damage

Did you read his reply to mine?

“oh, shit. Dude, good call Ill remeber that. I was honestly carrying one with us in the car for a good 15 minutes. Shit, that couldve sucked.”

Reminds me of the fucktards firing roman candles on the thruway and blew up the car when one came inside igniting all the other fireworks.

YAY@!

i just glanced at that thread real quick when you linked to it, but i remember reading that before now that i took a bvetter look atthe thread

im in there 3rd po0st down too, lol

ahahaha!

phenominal :smiley: :tup:

Lol, oops… Im retarded I know.

holy shit. that stuff is really fucking dangerous.

shit… 2-6 years seems a little steep for someone that > himself

retard yes, but prision for “possension of explosives”? it’s not like it’s some illegal substance to get your hands on. i think that’s kind of stupid, they learned their lesson and no one else got hurt.

I was in Summit county on Superbowl Sunday!
I didn’t here any booms though.:biglaugh:

the cops dont care so much about you getting yourself killed … if you wanna be an idiot and blow yourself up on teh back 40 of your property, go for it

but when your driving around town with enough explosive material in your car to send 30 pounds of glass shards at passerby’s, your going to jail …

what if he had stopped to get gas with it in his car and it blew up at the pumps when there were 10 other people fueling their cars ? what if it blew up while he was waiting for a light and the door glass shedded some 5 yeqar olds face in the car stopped next to him ?

i’m not saying they should serve something for it. but 6 years? people get found guilty of far worse crimes where actual people get hurt and get off with hardly anything. granted they will probably plea it down and wind up with only probation or something like that.