Cars for Kids accident

The driver survived so it will be interesting to find out if he had mechanical problems that caused him to do such a long burnout. The drivers are not supposed to smoke them beyond the guardrails at the very beginning.

Its to bad this happened.

this was posted a few times already, not that i really mind. but prepare for some of the repost nerds to have a seizure and then threaten to committ suicide :bloated:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:2,topic:31074"”]

this was posted a few times already, not that i really mind. but prepare for some of the repost nerds to have a seizure and then threaten to committ suicide :bloated:

[/quote]

ZOMFG!!!

REPOST! REPOST! REPOST! DO SEARCH!!!11!!1

[has seizure and commits suicide]

…done

this is so last week.

This reminds me of the very first shredd and reagan burnout nights.

It was like the very first year they had it.

There was no cage around the tires, and there was just one concrete barrier seperating the crowd from a out of control vehicle.

It was crazy. Tires would blow up and people would get hit by hot tread.

I wish I was as perfect as some of the people on this forum but sry to say I am not. I did however do a search for “cars for kids” and didn’t come across anything in any titles so I posted.

anyway, I have been at this event in the past, there are guardrails in place and the burnouts are not supposed to go beyond the rails. This guy either fucked up royally or had mechanical problems. Either way very tragic.

seems like a bad idea in general with or without guardrails.

I didn’t catch this before on here either. It was probably titled under “OMG PWNED” or something to that effect.

Anywho,

shitty deal, on top of being an event like that

Did he just lose it or did he break an axle or something causing it to come around?

[quote=“BrockwayMT,post:9,topic:31074"”]

Did he just lose it or did he break an axle or something causing it to come around?

[/quote]

there was so much smoke you couldnt tell what happened

Don’t feel bad. I got yelled at for a repost when the original title was in OT called WOW. So I made on in Automotive with a title like 7 dead at car show in Memphis

Either way, sucks that it happened.

no shit, people should get on people for not knowing how to properly post

oh wait they do