Dash care products

I just picked up a crack free dash for my S13 and would like to maintain it that way as best as I can, what kind of products do you guys use for the interior care of your cars?
Any good ant-crack products out there?
If you’ve been using anything and your dash still looks good, lets hear some feedback.

303 aerospace protectant

you can get it at crappy

100x better than armorall… awesome UV protection and none of the grease

i use it on all my interior panels

ya dat sh*t works good but its like 12bux by the bottel it wroth it if you wont some good stuff screw armeral its grezzy and catches dust

awesome, crappy tire it is for the best dash care money can buy :smiley:

UV protection is important, the sun burning through the window is the main reason why a dash would crack, my old one was pretty bad i just dont want that happening again.

303 ftw

fresh motor oil.

I agree with mario00013.

12 $ isnt much boys.

Mario welcome another Brantford boy.

I just picked up a crack free dash for my S13 and would like to maintain it that way as best as I can, what kind of products do you guys use for the interior care of your cars?
Any good ant-crack products out there?
If you’ve been using anything and your dash still looks good, lets hear some feedback.

303 aerospace protectant

you can get it at crappy

100x better than armorall… awesome UV protection and none of the grease

i use it on all my interior panels

ya dat sh*t works good but its like 12bux by the bottel it wroth it if you wont some good stuff screw armeral its grezzy and catches dust

awesome, crappy tire it is for the best dash care money can buy :smiley:

UV protection is important, the sun burning through the window is the main reason why a dash would crack, my old one was pretty bad i just dont want that happening again.

303 ftw

fresh motor oil.

I agree with mario00013.

12 $ isnt much boys.

Mario welcome another Brantford boy.