Daughters.....

x353892

:rofl:

i dont have any girls, but we do it in all differant fun ways, i could seriously make a thread simply concerning past/current/failed positions, but since thats not what this is about i wont start, BUT no im not lying or implying that i last long at all, the way i described it is the way i was told (From a carpenters dirty mouth)
We havent ever tried to deside gender, by the way we (Make love) <–{that one is incase wifey reads this,} we just get naked and do the nasty!

But quikies are my fave!!!

this just in - the position you have sex in has absolutely nothing to do with determining the sex of the baby. Did you go to a palm reader for the numbers of the powerball after having “girl making” sex.

:slight_smile:

:hsugh: 50 - 50 shot :slight_smile:

I agree with you. :smiley:

I love hearing people say that swinging from a tree, upside down, with a cucumber in the ass will give you a girl.

It’s simply dumb luck as to what you get.

Explain being a hermaphrodite :kekegay:

thats swinging in a tree upside down with 2 cumcumbers in the ass. hahaha

Keep in mind it is not the position as much as the Female orgasm. If teh female has an orgasm it will more than likely me a male. If she does not have orgasm it will more than likely be a female.

See my previous post…

Look… you all can think whatever you want. The book we read was written by a doctor (someone else on the board has teh book right now). They ran group tests and asked many questions. The first thing he tells you is you still only have a 50/50 chance of getting the sex of child you are hopeing for. But the tests have proven that a higher percent of girls were had for the following reason: NO Female Orgasm aka quikies.
My husband is the first of 3 boys… I wasn’t taking a chance. When we read the book, we realized it was dead on for how we had the boys. So we did what it said to have a better chance at a girl and it worked.
Do what you want… But if you haven’t read the book and do not know when you got pregnant, your opinion is not as educated as you think it is.

that like saying you read something on the internet an it’s now gospel. You are no more educated on the subject that anyone else, and may even be further from educated by reading that book.

My sister has 5 years of medical school under her belt and a good friends wife is a doctor(8years) and neither of them have heard that anything other than chance will determine the sex of the baby.

I am glad everything worked out for you. My wife says she doesn’t care if she has a boy or a girl, but I know deep down she would love to have a girl.

title of book for future reference, should i decide to have children later on? (im prayin for boys…)

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:How%20to%20Have%20a%20Girl%3A%20A%20Step-By-Step%20Guide%20to%20Scientifically%20Maximize%20Your%20Chances%20of%20Conceiving%20a%20Daughter:3001047967;_ylc=X3oDMTB1c21tcDhkBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNib29rcw--

There is also a book called how to have a boy… for anyone looking for a boy. This book was recommended by someone else who had success with it. The nay sayers on here can say what they want, but we did what the book says and it worked for us. Everything they said was absolutely true for how we got our boys…so we tried what they said for a girl and it worked.