Dave from inline performance?

Is this guy still around? my friend had revo software installed on his golf 1.8t a while back. he put some more mods on the car and wants to get more out of the revo, we called inline but they said Dave don’t work there anymore and that was that. any info on how to find him?

He works at Auto Bahn Center in Albany

cool thanks, you know if he is still doing revo stuff? i was also under the impression he owned inline?> guess i was mis informed

He’s on the forum but very rarely posts.

Dang, he’s not at Inline anymore. I thought he owned it too. I went to college with him back in the day at HVCC. I’ve been meaning to stop at Inline and catch up with him one of these days and check the place out.

don’t think he is still doing reVo tunes or fab work (possibly if contacted privately idk)
either way, if you need to get a hold of him, call Autobahn Centre, Albany and leave a message

No Bob owned inline. Dave ran the show though. Hes still doing all sort of work at auto bahn but i think they are an APR dealer.

yessir APR… Had my dub done there.

Thanks for the info guys, does anyone do reVo around here anymore?

the Revo technik website should list authorized dealers. locally i dont know of any, but check with NA MOTORSPORTS in clifton park, there is a chance they might.