Inline performance is now on facebook

Inline performance is now on facebook come see what is being built.

do they fill nitrous tanks???..oh wait they never called me back…

No. They don’t. But they do good work. Dave helped me out with my ignition problem on my civic and did the exhaust on my truck

Wow thanks for the update that is sooo fucking cool like OMGZ

!!! lol… Same thing dude, THREE diff jobs I offered them and not one single time did they call me back… Big jobs too

i know rly…they could have at least called us back:wtf

I Am Sorry No One Got Back To You guys They Are Busy At Times And Don’t Get A Chance To Answer The Phone Or Call You Back. They Are Making Improvement’s To Try And Get Back To There Customers In 2011. There Are Only 3 Employees And None Of Them Sit Near The Phone. Again Sorry For Any Inconvenience on there behalf.

+1 for inline. Dave is a good dude!

Why was every word capitalized?

:hug…hafta stop in there sometime

probably a cellphone post.

+1 for inline, been friends with them for years, live with bob, trust them with anything.:hug

I love their “computer” chairs in the office. Fucking awesome

Those are my old seats :rofl

Also +1 for Inline. Had 'em weld my tailgate hinges to the bed today, had it done in half an hour and painted them for me.
Good people.

:rofl thats weird as shit !

+1 +like whatever for inline, dave helped me with the exhaust on the E30 and got it all together and working faster than I expected , the same day !

strong work, keep it up!

Fuck yeah, Inline. I’ll be seeing you guys again Monday.

+1 for Inline. Great guys, great service

Inline FTW

While I don’t know em as well as a few others, and don’t stop in there as much as I would like to… They have gone out of their way to help me before and its always been appreciated. Always welcomed me and dare I say I’d consider all of you friends of mine.

Ass kisser, tell the real story…

:slight_smile:

it was a while ago, but that was pretty much my overall experience