inline performance

I’ve taken my car to this shop a couple times in the past with good results. I dropped my car off there Monday morning to have my new clutch put in and they told me that it would be done late Monday or early Tuesday. It wasn’t done Monday. I called them Tuesday around noon and they told me that it would probably be done by the end of the day. Shortly after, someone else from the shop called me and told me that it would be done Wednesday morning so i was like ok. Yesterday morning came and no call so I called them in the afternoon and asked them about it. They told me that it was done so I went to pick it up and everything seemed to be ok. I went back to my house and later went to wash my car. I noticed some scratches on the driver side that were not there when I dropped it off. The front lip thing and the plastics on the inside of the wheel well are also falling off because the plastic fasteners had not been replaced after they took it apart I guess. Theres also holes and shit in the plastics from them rubbing and dragging I guess. Those fucks just tucked the shit in place so I wouldn’t complain about it before I left which was real fuckin gay on their part if you ask me.

My car is also getting shitty gas mileage now which I can’t figure out. I’m just sitting here wondering what else might be wrong with my car that I haven’t noticed or experienced yet. I’m ready to beat ass right now and I have to wait till tomorrow before I can bring it over there. I really don’t understand how shops can be so irresponsible and undependable. This is fuckin bullshit. :headbang

Wow dude, really sucks to hear that. :idiots :headbang

yea dude. i dont even know what to think right now and im sure theyre gonna spit a bunch of bullshit at me once i get there.

Uh-oh, I gotta see how this pans out and I was expecting to use them for a few things.

I heard they are very pricey.

Bring the car back and make them explain.

the scratches arent terrible but there shouldnt be any scratches there at all in my opinion. i better be walkin out of there tomorrow with some cash

:nod :+1

I just hate when places push things back after they tell someone a date something is supposed to be done and then after pushing it back and realizing it may not be done, they rush and cob shit up. :angry2

The scratches found and the plastic gaurds falling off is just fucked up.

I agree with you. I doubt they took pictures. Explain everything calmly and force their hand.

Same thing with my clutch it STILL chatters after miles and miles. I’de bring it back for them to fix but theyde just fuck it up again. Ill never go back there again.

how many miles are on it?

Shouldve went to Synapse. Only guys I would trust with my car

i go to the garage only when i need an alignment, inspection, or get tires mounted, otherwise FUCK THEM !

garages will always fuck shit up like that, thats no surprise…

sorry to hear about that…

and i really dont understand how they can charge so much money and get away with it when it comes to this kind of service

not enough people work on their own cars IMO

yes but not everyone has the facility, tools, or knowledge to carry out things like that, not many apartment complexes will appreciate you dropping a transmission. id do it myself, but im not everyone else

yea thats true also :frowning: have to agree on that if there wasnt a huge ass garage at my grand parents I would also be fucked on doing my own work

Honestly man I am really suprised. Everyone at inline is pretty cool, they don’t half ass jobs. Compared to a lot of places their prices are not that high. I’ve talked to Dave and Bob personaly and they are very knowlegeable and responsible guys and know what they are doing. I’m sure if you talk to them they won’t jerk you around.

about a G

:nod

I’m not saying it is or is not the shops fault. Some clutches do chatter a little bit. Depends on how you break the clutch in or what brand clutch and aftermarket if any parts were used.

Perfect example why I dont trust shops in our area.

i didnt have problems with my exhaust. i planned for extra time for the build, just in case. i realize things happen and projects get delayed or slowed down. ive talked to the guys that works there and they seem to really know what theyre doing. I’m gonna sign up to this thread and see how it unravels.