Daytona 500 thread

uh, is all this BS necessary. let get this thing going already. Bon Jovi :bloated:

Fergie :meh: She has a nice voice but who names their kid that? Goes hand and hand with the redneck image of NASCAR. Its kinda cool how they have the stars and the stripes done in the stands.

/\ignorance; r u saying that only rednecks have interest in nascar?
nascar rules

I remember seeing black eyed peas at warped tour, funny how fergie wasn’t in the group back in the day, now shes the feature! Anyway im giving this Daytona 500 a chance this year, so far its living up to my expectations of high speed left turns. I head about a driver from toronto in the race, not sure if he qualified or not but i forgot his name i know he won a few molson indy races.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i love nasssssssssssssssssscarrrrrr im getting hammered @ a 500 party righyt now!

hell yeah go 24!!! evne thought he just got fucked over.

drink up, bitches!!!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What do you think of the pace car? Yay or nay?

It’s a C6 Z06. Fucking YAY! :tup:

Thats like saying free beer yay or nay! A fucillo huge yay! This is coming from someone that hated corvetts up until they brought the C6 out.

K I guess I should have said this the first time, What do you think about the paint job on it? Is it just me ore do they always have wierd paint schemes(sp?) that make it to production.

Umm i just saw a commercial for NASCAR day. I get the whole meaning behind it but what a funny idea. Rubbing is racing day!

looks good in hidef, no dolby tho, shitty nbc

#48 car wins! eh, i like JJ (no homo) so :tup:

JG is gay :lol:

^^ wanted to see 24 win, but i’ll take one for the team

Clean racing from Tony :gay2:

Well, as the Nascar champ he has to be more mature. :roll: I did get a laugh when I heard it was Tony who made the big stink about ‘too much’ bump drafting going on.

the 20 is one of the biggest hypocrits in the sport. He is probably one of the most talented out there, but has the biggest lack of self control. He doesnt like doses of his own medicine, but its ok for him to give payback at the track all day. He talks about someone else going to die if Nascar doesnt do anything about the aggressive driving but he punts the 17 out of the way at 190…I am still shocked the 17 didnt get drilled. But all that aside…its a tough spot for Nascar…safe isnt fun to watch…safe doesnt put fans in the seats and sell advertising time. We will see with the car of tomorrow how good the racing can be and how safe the cars can be at the same time.