DD on 5/19

So, who’s going?

My father got some co-workers coming with their cruisers, so we’re all going to be meeting up at Jumpin’ Jacks in Scotia, and then ride up together from there.

Right now, not sure on the time … I will update this thread once I know. If the day is nice (Which it looks like it will be), I also am thinking of a ride along the lake again during the day.

Anyone interested?

Hmmm sounds cool. Here’s hoping I have my parts in to reattach my side panel.

As usual falls on a worknight for me.

contemplating

…Illegal :crackup

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/celefinwe/emoticons/emoticon_ShiftyEyes.gif

Only if he gets caught.

i may be able to go, always been looking for people to ride with… Jus debating whether to work saturday or skip it n go ride

got a time on this yet?

I will by tonight. I guess whatever time works for everyone. Maybe 9PM meet up? Earlier? Later?

Let me know what works for you guys.

9pm at Jumpin Jacks?

I think that works, or a little earlier too.

so this is a cruse from jacks to D&D? I would think you’d want to be there earlier so we could get spots. Saturdays are packed.

Okay so just to let you guys know … we will actually be heading down to Jumpin Jacks around 6PM-7PM. We will be grabbing dinner there, so if you want to meet there, feel free to come hungry! I figure we’ll chill there till around 8 or whenever people are ready to then go for a ride down to Albany DD.

If you want my number, just PM me. Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

So far I know there will be a Harley Davidson, Kawasaki Vulcan 900, Suzuki M109R, Kawasaki ZX6R and (2) Yamaha R6’s.

i will try to shoot for JJ around 6:30. pm inbound

got a txt from gen patton. the cruise from jj to dd is off.

im still planning on cruising around, will probably end up at dd tonight. anyone else?

thanks for the heads up, maybe I’ll pop around dnd later

Thanks for posting Rob.

Hectic day. I had 3 people back out this morning out of the list of definites I had as of last night, so I ended up helping my father with yard work from 10AM to 5PM … so we’re beat, and not really in the mood to ride tonight.

I do have next Saturday off though, so, maybe wanna try to plan something now to get a larger group? I hear it’s supposed to still be nice weather.

sounds cool.

cool meet with RTrac1 tonight