DE LA HOYA fight

anyone watching the fight? I want to watch the golden boy beat Mayweather. Wayweather is cocky I think he is going down.

I will probly just order the fight and watch it at my place. Anyone doing anything? If not stop on by.

I want to watch it, but the last time I spent $50 for a fight (Tyson-Lewis) I was sorely dissapointed.

That being said, I think this is going to be an excellent fight. I want De La Hoya to win, but I think Mayweather eeks it out in a decision. If it ends up being a knockout, it will be De La Hoya, he is a WAY harder puncher than Floyd is.

I agree, floyd has speed (so does de la hoya) and he never fought at this weight class before. Will he get tired early?

I have been trying to find out how much the fight is going to cost. I figured it was going to be around 50 or 60.

Lets get a few people together and chip in and split it up.

mayweather by the 10th. watching it at a friends’ house. i fuckin love boxing

call me crazy. De La Hoya in 6

Its going to be a 10 rounder. There in way to good of shape.

De La Hoya i would say in the 9th or early 10th, it should be a good fight but mayweather is quick.

good fight sad to see mayweather win though

I’m not saying I know boxing, but I know boxing.

I hate Mayweather, but he deserved to win. I was surprised at the Split Decision though.

Here’s to hoping that they have a re-match.

man you called that shit. I really thought de la hoya was going to win, good thing I didnt bet any money on it. I only have one thing to say to the mayweather crew :finger2:

atlest mayweather had his running shoes on cause he used them

You’re right, Mayweather and his crew are some classless pieces of shit. Thats why I was really hoping that De La Hoya would just stomp the piss out of him and knock his ass out.