Mosley Vs. Mayweather

Anyone else watch this last night??? On the surface I was rooting for Mosely because I’m sick of Mayweathers mouth, but down deep I knew Mayweather was the better fighter.

I gotta say, I wanted to jump up in the 2nd round when Mosley landed a couple power shots… If Mayweather hadn’t grabbed his right arm, he woulda been laying on the mat.

100% exactly how I feel.

I can’t believe how slow Mosley looked. I really didn’t expect that. I honestly don’t get it. I realize Mayweather is a counter puncher but beating him would give you a HUGE payday and a big enhancement to your legacy. So, I would be going out on your sword. Instead, nothing. Just go through the rounds and collect a check. Terrible.

BTW, you are welcome -> http://cervezatecate.com/conditions_en.html

Also, I can’t wait for PacMan to beat the shit out of him. Yes, Mayweather FINALLY beat a welterweight. But, Mosley is 38th and declining.

Pacman is a different animal.

I’m with you… Pacman is a different animal.

Mosley went out swinging in round 2… And then I think after that he was looking for the KO… It was like he forgot that in the sport of boxing, you’re suppose to hit your opponent.

Very odd given Mosley is old school. He had a golden opportunity and he didn’t try. Losing is understandable but it’s terrible to waste an opportunity.

Mosley had only one advantage over Mayweather and that was knock out power. He took advantage of it right away in the second round. Through out that whole fight though, Mayweather constantly dropped his hands and Mosley would pepper him with body, body, head shots. Mayweather used his skill and speed and outboxed Mosley.

The post fight interview pissed me off. Mayweather never once said he would fight Pacquiao; only saying “He knows where to find me.” Just like this fight that happened this past weekend, the Mosley vs Mayweather fight should have happened 4 years ago when Mosley had more fire in him. Everyone wants to see the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight happen, the truth of it is, negioations will get drawn out and it will take a few years to give fans the fight they wanted to see and by that point both of these guys may be out of their prime.

This is why I enjoy the UFC and WEC a lot more. The fights generally most of the time are exciting and entertaining and they give fans the fights they want to see.

What do you expect from Mayweather? He has dodged top opponents for years.

The fact that he said he was better than Robinson/Ali is outrageous.

That was hilarious…

Mayweather said “If he takes the tests, we’ll fight… If not, we won’t”…

It’s just another excuse for Mayweather to dodge… I was surprised at the very end of the ring interviews he said to Mosely “You’re a tough mother fucker”… Mosley replied “You’re a bad dude”…

Either way, Shawn is right… He has dodged Mosley for yearrrssss… And right now, Pacman IMO is the man to beat…

He dodges anyone that stands a chance at taking away his undefeated record. Like I said, we’ll get this fight but we’ll get it when they are out of their prime.

How bout 88slomarro vs. mayweather

Someday Mayweather is gonna be outta his prime… But you know what, I feel like that no matter when, if he loses… it’s gonna be nothing but excuses.

Pacquiao WILL beat him.

Mayweather WILL beat Pacman if Pac decides to take the tests. And this is coming from a big Pac fan…me!

Mayweather could of easily knocked out Mosley in the later rounds if he wanted to.

Mayweather is making excuses?! I see NO problem with the testing. They are taking the SAME EXACT TESTS! What’s unfair with that? Pacman is the one with bogus excuses…“getting my blood drawn fucks with my head”…BS

I won 20 bucks (a friendly bet) the other night on this fight, and I’ll put 20 bucks on Mayweather with 2 of you guys if/when Money/Pac happens.

If he could have easily knocked out Mosley then why didn’t he?

You won an easy bet on Saturday too. I knew if Mosley was going to pull off a win, he would have to do it in a very early round with a knock out.

If Mayweather thinks he can crush Pacquiao like he’s done with everyone else, he’s in for a tough fight. In my opinion Mayweather hasn’t been tested and he won’t be until both him and Pacquiao sign a contract to fight.

So Oscar, Zab, Marquez, Hatton, etc, were not good opponents?

You gotta realize that I WANT Pacman to win, and I’d love to give you my money. However, I’m smart enough to realize that despite his attitude that many hate, Floyd is one of the GOATS of boxing.

Honestly, I’ve got no problem with AAS users, but I think Pac is hiding something. His reasons for not testing are total bullshit. He’s had is blood drawn 20 days before a fight, and all Money is asking for is 14 days. Honestly, if you have your blood taken today, are you still going to feel it the night of, not to mention 14 DAYS from now?!

Honestly, none of them I really thought were good fights… Marquez was a decent one though. But Hatton, are you kidding? Mayweather beat the shit out of him. Oscar was already out of his prime when he fought Mayweather so that wasn’t a suprise that I knew Mayweather was going to beat him.

Yes, I do think Pacquiao could be hiding something. It definitely seems a little odd that he won’t take a simple blood test. I really would like to see Mayweather get punched in the mouth by Pacquiao and if anyone in the sport right now I think has what it takes to beat Mayweather, it’s without a doubt Pacquiao.

Mayweather beat the shit out of Hatton…just like the other 40!:lol

I really want to see the fight too man, and I’ll be rooting for Pac along with you. I just see the Mayweather camp being nearly impossible to beat at this point. It had better happen soon though, because there is no way that Floyd is gonna fight past his prime.

They have an awesome camp no doubt and Pac’s camp is unreal too. We both know this fight is going to get drawn out though. That’s what I don’t like about boxing. It takes forever for us to get a fight we really want to see.

As long as Pac agrees to the blood tests, I think it could happen this late fall/winter. I’m 100 percent with Floyd on this. Who cares if bodybuilders use AAS, but there is no way that it can be used in boxing, when one of the main goals is to hit the other guy as hard as possible in the head. Pac’s BS reasons show that he could be on it, and why would Floyd want to accept a possible VERY unfair fight?

I don’t blame Floyd one bit but if Manny’s blood comes back clean what’s his excuse then? They won’t get this fight together that quick. It’ll be atleast a year before we see this fight happen.