Mosley Vs. Mayweather

I don’t see the fight happening… Mayweather “retired” once before, and I feel it was just to conserve his record… He’ll do it again… If the Pacman fight doesn’t happen soon, I don’t think it will ever happen.

Man i was hoping in the 2nd Sugar was gonna ko him.Money may can be beat,hell i think Zab won that fight a few years ago but lost to scorecards.

There are some great fights coming up…

Oddly, I believe the HBO guys said they think Mayweather would win.

I hate Mayweather but it really isn’t fair to say he wasn’t flawless (sans 2nd round) against Mosley. FInally, an elite welterweight. I don’t want to take that against him but Mosley looked old even from the 3rd round.

How is that going to translate to a TRULY fast (and he will be) PacMan?

It wasn’t like Mosley was slow in the 6th round forward when he couldn’t do anything. He was slow out of the gate (age?) (long camp due to Berto?)

Mosley is old. He wasn’t an elite against Mayweather. I didn’t think it was a good fight. The only reason why I watched it was because a friend of mine ordered the fight, otherwise I wouldn’t have pissed away my $60 on a boring fight like that.

This fight proved that Mayweather HAS to fight Pacquiao now.

Your rationale? PacMan would easily be the hardest test of his career. He is MUCH faster and stronger than Mosley who nearly laid out Mayweather? It’s speculation but I can’t imagine anyone thinking Mayweather WILL win? Aside from Mayweather’s camp.

He did want to. He pushed for it. But, didn’t? Not sure why you said that, Mosley’s face wasn’t damaged. Perhaps he would have gotten TKO on quittage but true KO? No.

I see it both ways. Perhaps PacMan is tainted? I dunno. But, I can see why he doesn’t want to be singled out. Why he is upset. Why he doesn’t think Mayweather should dictate anything specially given there is nor legit reason to think PacMan is doing anything illegal. They all go by the tests specified by the state. Why be bullied by Mayweather?

Good <> elite

Oscar was a shrunken mess of a shell
Zab pushed Mayweather quite a bit but he is hardly elite
Marquez - Are you serious? I won’t touch this.
Hatton - Undersized like the others (Mayweather’s favorite) who didn’t even look good at his previous weight size.

Even Mayweather said he wasn’t willing to compromise! What’s to hide? He had blood drawn before right after the fight (I believe Hatton). Nothing was found. Why single out PacMan? I really don’t blame him especially in the manner in which they did it.

The man -> http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/columns/story?columnist=rafael_dan&id=5146915

He lays out what I am talking about.

You are 100% right. He was much faster a year or so ago over a slower Marg. Perhaps he was off that night? Regardless, I have to say that this was a true welterweight especially since I have been critical of Mayweather for dodging.

I think it’s fair to note that opponents that Mayweather tried to get before Mosley. They were lighter and weaker opponents. Also, the agreed contact was VERY MUCH in Mayweather’s favor. Do you think Mayweather would fight someone like Williams? Pleasee.

You didn’t piss away $60 if you look at my rebate that I posted for you. :slight_smile:

That rebate said 4/1-5/1??

It doesn’t matter. You purchased the fight in the same time.

No need to buy the beer. Re-read the top portion. :slight_smile:

Shawn, if/when the fight happens, let’s put a friendly 20 bucks on it.

I’ll take that bet.

I never gamble but sure, why not.

Mayweather can shut him out. I just don’t see how you can think it’s a given given Mayweather hasn’t found anywhere near the level of competition that PacMan has fought. PacMan has proven to be strong and lay down a beating, extremely fast, and taken punishment.

Reading ownz me.

Cool, I’ll bet 20 with each of you. Either way I win, as I’ll be rooting for Pac, but wont be shocked when Money wins.

I want in. I got $20 on Pacman.

It’s weird to say but I FULLY expect PacMan to win and win probably by KO. But, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was trhe other way around. The skill level is just that high.

Glad to see others into boxing. MMA is dogshit to me.

I want to see this fight be a 12 round war.

I’ve been into boxing for years. I’m real big into MMA too both in spectating and competing.

I just can’t get into MMA at all. Too much gayness when I see the doods rollin on the ground.

20 bucks says Mayweather would fold after one leg kick from Jose Aldo

Any takers?

Jose Aldo? Sounds like the guy who cleans my shitter.