Mosley Vs. Mayweather

And who in the fuck cares? We are talking about prize fighting, not a bunch of bro bullshit.

If you’re going to pick an MMA fighter, pick someone better then that. GTFO

I wouldnt say that Mayweather cant take a leg kick from Alistair Overeem, Melvin Manhoef, Carnage, etc since thats pretty much a given. I like to keep my fantasy matchups somewhat realisitic even if they are complete bs

No more MMA talk.

It’s funny that people think that all of these MMA people can beat up every boxer. :lol:

I think some of the more well rounded MMA guys could hold their own with some boxers. I just don’t see how it’s very fair to stack a BOXER against an MMA fighter who is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Practioner or a Wrestler. An MMA fighter knows he probably doesn’t stand much of a chance exchanging with a boxer, so he shoots for a takedown and gets a submission.

That’s my point. It’s a pointless comparison.

We need more good heavy weights again in boxing. Light weight fights are exciting to watch because they are so incredibly fast, but we need to see monster knocks out again.

Most are chumps. It’s been dead since Lennox left. No good USA heavyweights at all. Those that have tried just tried to last 12 rounds for a paycheck against the brothers. They are very talented though.

I agree. Middleweight and welterweight is exciting at least.

I really can’t even think of 2 heavy weights I’d like to see fight.

Both brothers.

Yea I dont think that at all, and Mayweather is the one talking about it all the time. Theres plenty of strikers that are succesful in MMA with much worse striking skills then the average professional boxer. There are certain fighters boxers would matchup extremly well against in MMA and some that would be absolutly terrible for them. But enough of that, heres to hoping pacman/Mayweather finally get signed

Mayweather talks way too much. I can’t believe he said he was better than SRL.

Yea he definetly has trouble keeping his mouth shut, every sport has its shit talkers though. Is there really anyone left for him after pac? Off the top of my head I cant really think of anyone. I dont follow boxing too throughly though, im a big K1 fan. If you dont like the ground game of MMA but like the kickboxing and muay thai check out K1 sometime.

No one left after Pac at this point, and IMO if/when the fight happens and Mayweather beats him, Mayweather will retire.

Well if theres nobody left he mine as well, we all know he has more than enough money to do so. Unless he pulls an MC Hammer and is broke 2 years later :lol:

Fact, 100% of MMA fights start standing up.

Fact, 90% of MMA fights end up going to the ground at some point during the fight.

A ground game in MMA is probably the most important variable to know.

Quoted for the truth. There is no one and by the time this fight actually happens. Mayweather will be 35 and that’s a safe assumption to say that he would retire.

There are a few at 140/147 that could make it decent but none with any sort of star power (unless you consider Berto but even he isn’t that well known).

If and when he fights Pacquiao and he does win. He will retire.