deal?

well i cant get rid of this boat anchor of a car (cobalt ss) lol so i offered to trade a guy on craigslist for his truck. he seems pretty interested and i like the truck. tell me what you guys think?

link to truck----> http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1565862317.html

link to cobalt info and shit pictures—> http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63612&highlight=cobalt+ss

i would do it, although i cant view your thread on your cobalt
i would take the truck, nice parts hauler, nice winter vehicle

meh. not a fan of either… but id much rather have a truck than a cobalt.

that what i was thinking. my blazers getting beat and the truck woul dbe a nice winter “beater”/ daily lol

PLUS ITS A HEMI YO

Truck is sweet, just get rid of that Daytona spoiler…

spoiler adds hp.
and keeps it from going airborne on the thruway! so ya gotta keep it.
duh.
manufacturers dont just add stuff on their car for no reason you know.

I look at that thing and all i can think about is gas mileage

I wouldn’t make that trade but I hate Dodge trucks after having worked on them for a few years. If you really want a truck I guess do it.

truck > cobalt

thos dodge trucks are hella fun, my buddie had one, truck would get it done in the snow and mud too…pulled my sidekick out a bunch of times lol

Not too bad, those trucks are nice sounding.

o god… joining truck club now ? that truck might be faster then your cobalt…i cant believe you havent sold that damn car yet

yeaaaa henry il have the cobra and a nice as hell winter beater lol. this is 4x4 your is not…we could always make it one tho lol

you are asking 10k, he is asking 15k. has he said anything about you coming up with cash to put in?

your op says you want an sti. why dont you just put the cobalt back to stock and trade it in?

take the trade if he’s willing to do it straight. The truck will be easier to sell than the cobalt in a few months when you’ll want to get rid of it.

hahaha ya but i bet soon you will get that and be like me and realize its to small of a truck and your going to want an extended cab…at least i can carry 6 people ! ! !

get ready to go a little slower in that truck

but i do like the truck better

inb4sum1saysitsahemiandisfasterthanthecobaltitsgotlike350hpy0butguesswhatyoustupidwiggeritweighs6000lbs

^ lol

trucksfasterthenthecobalt !!!