im trading my car in on this

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=191117187&dealer_id=69718&car_year=2005&bkms=1153667142880&model=COBALT&num_records=&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=1981&mod_bookmark_id=null&certified=&search_type=both&distance=200&first_record=126&make=CHEV&min_price=1&address=15122&advanced=&end_year=2007&pager.offset=125&max_price=17000&cardist=179

your kidding right?

no.

Get a used SRT-4 instead, it’s definately faster than the cobalt.

already had one of those, need a change.

:hsugh:

buy a 240 and put an sr in it. you will hate yourself for going back to fwd from a rwd

Cheeks has a slightly used broken DSM, trades offered?

Wwell…just time to sell it to me slim,PM me

i wouldnt trade the ws6 for as cobalt. further more, if i were to get the cobalt, i’d get the ls model (model below the ss) w/ the automatic. because it would come w/o the charger, but w/ the good auto tranny. then it is a matter of slapping a turbo on it.

damn just found out i need a truck now so looks like maybe a silverado or tacoma or something, i aint selling for about 6 months though

Ok buy your self a celica. Swap a 3sgte from an mr2 turbo. if thats not enough swap in a Mr2 turbo transmission. After you will love yourself forever after selling it of its constant breakidge of parts. then you get rwd and never look back :smiley:

A WS6 for a Cobalt SS is odd, why not get something more fun? Any particular reason for trading?

im probably gonna get a silverado or f150 seen alot of nice ones for 15k or less

i need 4wd and long bed, someone recommend a nice truck for me, i also need something that will pull a 1500 lb boat

talk to me when you are ready… ill see what i can do for you

i definitely will… thanks

i pretty much parked my trans am when i got my avalanche now that i got both i really dont drive the trans am thats why its goin up for sale next week, it sucks at first, then u get used to it

if you’re drywallin you don’t want a cobalt :smiley:

personally I’d like to have an 02 silverado

trading from one American POS to another American POS. :gives:

try and find a AWD SSS. fun truck and what you need