Dealer Help or Consult II

Anyone know someone @ any Nissan dealership? I’m trying to get a used ECU re flashed to work with my car. They are telling me that the want like $300 to do this. All you need to do is hook up a Consult II and flash it. Why the hell is it so much. Can anyone help me out?

if you are just trying to reflash with a nissan program or are you trying to do a custom one?

shoot me a pm.

Part 3 is what I need done

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2130/p05071.gif
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8503/p05072.gif

They’re charging you flat rate, scanning/diag is a 1 hour minimum charge at most shops.

I know. It sucks ASSSSSSS. When (Pyrexx) worked at Eriksen I got it done for free. but now I don’t know anyone

I have a friend who might have one that may work, but I won’t be able to get may hands on it till tomorrow.

OMG James don’t toy with me. I can’t take anymore

It will read codes, not sure about programming though, just pm’ing him.

It’s a long shot, but it’s worth a try, and it’s free, lol.

We just bought Ericksen, a short while ago. I’m sure i could pull some strings and get it done.

you should pull some strings and get me a job at a nissan :smiley:

X2, lol.

X3 :001_tt1:

And I’ve warned you before for advertising lol. But I’ll let it go in my thread.

That was advertising? I’m was trying to let you know how i could assist you in some way. Your a funny guy, but you won’t be getting cost ever from me.

Sorry man, most people who know me in real life know I’m extremely sarcastic. It really never translates in a forum at all. So I was trying to make a joke. Sorry if I offended you in anyway.

I could tell you were joking. the LOL gave it away.

Ok, so Ryan and I tried a buddie’s scanner today. We compared his readings to that of mine from my car. Basically it looks like a timing issue. His timing advance/retard was all over the board from -4 to +63.5. At idle my Spec sits at 15 deg., his on the other hand seemed to dance all over from -4 to +32deg. There are NO CODES present or pending. I’m starting to think he’s gonna need a crank sensor and possibly a cam sensor as well. Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?:cursing:

so is that a no to a job?
god damnit! haha :frowning:

Guys, lets keep our cool here, Rageman is just frustrated and didn’t mean any harm. Lets keep things friendly.

Thanx:22: