Dealer/Transport Plates?

nick heres a new site for you to go to, old audis and 5cyl hide out… www.motorgeek.com

and that car is going to need an S4 intake manifold so the charge piping doesnt go back over the exhaust

like so.

and not all 200s are ugly Ross.

heres a semi local guys car, hes from VT, but comes around the albany area

Anyway, it may be ugly now, but I am confident Nick will not leave it that way for long.

My dad had one of these back in the day, it was white though. It was the biggest piece of shit too! Good luck with yours!

was it a 200 or a 5000 or a 100? was it a turbo, 10v non turbo, or v8? makes a big difference. the 5000 sucked, they fixed most of the 5000s problems with the 100/200 models(mostly electrical issues, but remember who youre dealing with) though the chassis was essentially the same. and 10v non turbo is a work horse, but slow. the v8 sucked and the 20v aan/3b engines are awesome.

I don’t remember the exact model it was but I do remember it was a turbo one and it was constantly giving him trouble.

Nick is Audi God, there will be no trouble here if that car knows what’s good for it.

probably an old 5000 turbo, 10v turbo, had CIS-e injection, kinda garbage… the 200 20v turbo has motronic EFI, a bit better

Hopefully Nick will megasquirt it, I’d like to see that. I want to MS mine this winter.

Thats one of the future mods

i got a ms v3 for sale!.. luckily the 200turbo has normal EFI so you dont need to get a rail and injector bosses and what not

S4 intake mani looks so much better

word

yeah gonna need it when its 30R/FMIC time charge piping would be a headache going to that over the turbo setup.

dave, i like the jetta sig we discussed. perfect

How much the intakes go for?

12 grand

not sure, i set him up with an awesome website for old audis, with tons of 20v’s so he should be able to find something when it gets to that point

This will be the fastest ugly car in 518 one day…

you only have to beat 14.50 @ 92.7x so that’s not sayin much

itll do better than that with a MBC and an exhaust.

Lol!