Dear Howard and Redline fanbois alike

there is no doubt he can tune, and he is very intelligent, im pretty sure though, anybody can bolt on parts to a 427 and make power, lol i wish i had a zo6

so is this quote below a false statement ?

i mean , i figured he would know…

yeah cause its that easy

if thats what tony said, i guess thats what happened then, not my car, sorry

if a 10 lb bottle emptied into your motor what do ya think would happen a little queaf of some sort ? who cares what happened obv not anything bad enough for tony to stop goin there or whatnot .think about it for a min if most of this site TRIED to do what him and others do it would fail miserably and worse horror stories than that come out so sit back relax and let the man do his thing

whoa buddy, i know what could happen.

sorry lol

ok then ,obv howard made good on it so who gives a fuck

true

so much Dramaaaaa lol

and so much twisted shit.

every story gets twisted more and more every time its told…only real truth comes from the real source

every shop has its up’s and down’s…just some have more then others but I think its safe to say, I have yet to hear a single bad thing about Synapse and its un fortunate for us Domestic guys that he’s not full blown into them and its awesome he still reaches out and learns and works on our cars.

i had my car tuned by howard, the numbers were a bit higher than other dynos(synapse) but regardless the car runs good and pulls hard so thats all that matters to me.

it pulls as hard as a cam only LS1!!!

ya exactly, thank you for admitting it at least

if all could realize that its “not my car, sorry” would be awesome

What a bunch of bullshit. Smoookin puts a 50LBS wide open daily, beats everyone within a 1000 mile radius (from a roll ofcourse; I hear he sucks balls fromn a dig), and his shit fucking puuuuuuuuurrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

so when i pull on you, youll say your car pulls almost as hard as a 1.8 liter? :excited