Dear Howard and Redline fanbois alike

REDLINE !! it’s just a suggestion. !!

who you be?

awesome. want more infos.

Oh boy…

Accidents happen. It’s the industry. I’ve spoke with Howard, he works very hard between two businesses and generally seems like a decent guy. 50% of this board doesn’t even work or is still in HS.

I dont think people give him enough respect, and it’s easy to just “bash” someone rather than think about what could of possibly happened with the customers vehicle.

Ryan, if u only herd the story i herd.

until i tell you, STFU :hug

ok ryan let me ask u this

while your car was getting worked on, and ur tuner went out on a joy ride say to race another customers car and blew something up, what would u do?

now lets get this stright im not acuing anyone of racing customers cars here. :ninja

That’s fine, I’m just telling you that running a motorsports shop is not the same thing as selling groceries. There are so many complications that can happen, variables, etc.

I put trust in my tuner. He called me everytime he took the car out. If he wanted to go race someone in it, so be it, I dont think I would have a problem with that. If he blew it up while doing that I would expect him to fix my car. He would toss me the keys to his AMG Merc, or E39 M5. He is offering to let me stay in his new 400K home with him and his new wife. I’ve built a friendship with him.

I’m just saying everything is situational, and posting a thread about something that could or could not have happened might not be the best idea. But what do I know.

You dont know shit son!

I kid I kid
:hug

What- you dont want windows in your block?

wrong. He has a H/C/ N20 LS3 C6

badz28 last summer told me that howard only has 1 balls. haha

Wouldnt that be ball…idiot??:lol

yea but maybe the R-tards would understand what i meant by balls.

Mmhmmm

lets keep it on track about the cars and redline…

if you mom had breast cancer and they had to cut one of her boobs off, are you going to think thats funny? I sure as hell wouldnt.

it is not a funny matter at all.:thumbup

o Pete! u and jellys need to hang out more often and buy some matchbox’s together or something

na, lets not get off topic Manni. RLMS cars only talk here.