Dear JDMAllstars,

Haha, you did quote yourself in your sig.

fail

wow so turn the attention away from the bills to me.
awesome say what you will about me i could careless
Dallas> Bills STILL

i was joking in this thread too BTW
its just a fucking game people relax.

I vote fuck you all because all you dicks do is kick me down when the Jets lose.

It’s called team rivalry, being a fan, and not having a pussy when your team loses.

lol been kicked alot lately huh howie

i have never hated the jets… just the fac that they shared a stadium and never really had their own to actually call home.

About as much as the bills have, yes.

so…nowadays people seem to think it’s ban-worth on an automotive forum to root for somebody other than the home team.

if this was NYBillsFans.com then maybe, but not on NYSpeed.com.

sounds to me like a lot of people were pissed about the loss yesterday, and this guy was just the icing on the cake…

and +1 to Micah…ignore him if you dont like what he’s saying.

There are way too many sore vaginas on this site… :picard:

The Buffalo Bills currently have the most season tickets hold since the super bowl years. They have 50xxx season ticket holders in a 74XXX seat stadium. Maybe it is just you that doesn’t support the Bills :gotme:

Agreed this thread is lame. You don’t ban someone for having a different opinion, just ignore him if it bothers you that bad.

its ok i just won’t post in anymore sports threads sorry to be different and actually like a different team thats my bad.

and the 2 guys with names in green are right
buy some god damn handi wipes and get the sand out.

It’s understandable to talk shit about teams, who cares. we lost, it was a great game to watch. I’m certainly not crying over it because I saw how great our players were and that was enough for me.

BUT, the point of this thread was to show how much you talk shit about buffalo in general. You may say you like it now, but I would certainly have guessed otherwise considering how much trash you talk about this place. I believe this thread was started to defend buffalo in general, not the bills.

no i don’t hate buffalo the city… ok well the eastside still sucks but all in all I HATE the FOOTBALL TEAM! that is IT!

This thread has NOTHING to do with football. I could careless about that sport anyways.

You failed to address the quote I linked to that stated quite clearly that you “can’t take the suck out of buffalo” when talking about the city in general.

I suppose you’re just like those assholes who bitch about the weather (snow, cold, rain), but sit around inside all summer anyways like fat lazy shits when it’s warm and sunny out. Same mentality.

Dear Bigairskier,
i read nothing in this thread past this post, but caught the reason listed for the edit and i just wanted you to know that i am ok with it. you don’t even have to PM me. just show up. surprise me and force it. it’s kind of a fantasy of mine.

excited, flattered, and anxiously waiting,
Dex

I’m going to make you my bitch lover dex.

Mark my words.

i was actually talking about taking the suck out of his pics but take it as you will i can see how it can go both ways i guess
and actually i love the weather here snow rocks