Dear MSG Network,

[quote=“JayS,post:38,topic:39206"”]

That’s a good point.

[/quote]

its a good point but i hate it. i think all announcers should be sabres biased so i can watch the game with all sabres fans, its more FUN for fans and not FANTASY HOCKEY ENTHUSIASTS and other people who know the standings of all other teams, i just want to enjoyyyy the game

robhimself, pick a spelling for neale already teheee

Neale better start molding into our way of life

someone needs to slap the mutherfucker that bangs on the glass all the time in the corner near the zambonie entrance

god thats annoying

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:33,topic:39206"”]

And seriously, why do you even watch Sabres hockey? All you do in the ‘Sabres’ thread is bitch about how the team sucks.

[/quote]

ive only had like 3 posts in the sabres thread where im bitching. not everyone can agree with everyone or everything. you first hand should know what im talking about cus i see you bitching or disagreeing with someone in half of your posts. i knew it wouldnt be long before you would say something about what i said in this thread.

[quote=“Poose22,post:16,topic:39206"”]

keep neale and fire rick i say. rick’s prolly one of the most biased announcers i’ve heard

[/quote]

lynching anyone?:gotme: don’t mess with the jenerrit!

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:45,topic:39206"”]

jenerrit!

[/quote]

you’d think you could spell the name of the person your trying to defend haha

read my sig i say with the spelling errors

Does Versus HD look like shit or is it just me?

I was wondering that myself. It was definitely not as good as MSG HD.

[quote=“Zong,post:48,topic:39206"”]

Does Versus HD look like shit or is it just me?

[/quote]

They compressed the shit out of it. You could tell by the digitizing of the red jerseys. Instead of having enough red pixels to show all the shades and movement there just weren’t enough left to keep up with moving hockey players.

I’ve watched other VS HD games that looked much better than this one. Not sure why they compressed it so much tonight.

ok so it wasnt that my tv cant handle red contrasts… lol… i was getting nervous.

i dont mind neale at all. i think he is a refreshing change from rick, who is over animated, neale is tight to the vest. he has good stories and comical one liners. i dont know what the big deal is. sabres hockey will forever change when rick retires too…

That’s why we are going to invest millions in the technology to keep Rick animated electronically for eternity…either that or a sound board

dear god we are all in trouble when rick retires.

you cant mess with robo-Rick. thats an awesome idea.

pretty sure the VS announcers suck because they dont have the years of radio announcing experience. and they dont care about explaining the play… just the stupid stats around the league.

[quote=“Poose22,post:44,topic:39206"”]

ive only had like 3 posts in the sabres thread where im bitching. not everyone can agree with everyone or everything. you first hand should know what im talking about cus i see you bitching or disagreeing with someone in half of your posts. i knew it wouldnt be long before you would say something about what i said in this thread.

[/quote]

And that’s like…100% of your posts in that thread :lol:

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:55,topic:39206"”]

And that’s like…100% of your posts in that thread :lol:

[/quote]

:funny:

you got me pretty good