Death of a monster

well the 09 zx6r monster edition i bought couple months ago is now totaled…the big storm we had last month flooded my townhouse and my garage had about 6 feet of water in it…but i got another brand new one so i guess i made out ok

wow, that is horrible. Glad you got a new one to replace the totaled one.

ouch. how the hell did so much water come in ?

Watch they may up your rent because of the indoor pool . LOL. Where are the pics of the new one ?

holy hell, that’s a lot of water.

glad everything worked out for you though :bigthumb:

Holy crap.

How high was the water outside the garage door? That is one helluva good seal!

how is it death? it will be sold & rebuilt!

Damn!

That sucks. Where at in Greensburg?

Damn man. Does Bike insurance or renters cover that?

yeah the water was about 8 feet deep outside my door…i live across street from pitt at gbg…pics of the new one ccoming it is torn apart installing all my new parts…and no renteres didnt cover it…you have to add flood coverage and i couldnt get it bc you cant have a water source within 30 feet of your front door

well the creek outside my door overflowed and turned into a 8 ft deep river

haha pics soon to come…yeah they sucks so im sure they will

about 8 feet

across from pitt gbg

bike insurance did not renters

By looking at the third pic, at least your shammy is still good. I have that same blue and green sponge too. :smiley:

Renters insurance was a great investment. Hope everything turns out well.

oh shit… starboard villa? i used to live there as well as some other board members, i guess that was a while back. that sucks and that is some shitty water to have in your place… until it happens people don’t realize how disgusting that shit really is. sucks man, best of luck

yeah starboard villa…it happened on july 7th i think…yeah shit is nasty…after the water left i had about 4-5 inchs of mud…but luckly i got to move out 1 week after this happened…

buy it back off the insurance company and strip it for parts, you might have lucked out and no water got into the motor. i know jay(rusty240sx) had his 240 down at domination during a big flood, was underwater almost to the roof, bought it off of insurance, tore down motor and nothing was wrong with it. might be worth looking at.

yeah i tried they wanted 5K for it…no the motor was full of water…i pulled the dip stick and there was water in it…i could see mud/water threw the sight glass

ahh that sucks. well at least your getting another one so its not that painful.