DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

Doesn’t matter, it’s a built motor and it’s going to be faster than before… which is pretty fast.

All new internals. Cranks are already forged etc like erik said. New 6.1. Blocks are about $1000 if you can find one. I didnt need one so just used a core return from an old motor someone shippee back to get a stroker. Still a brand new motor.

ahhhhhhh

Finally!

Shit is sweeeeet.

Needs one of juniors TT kits though.

don’t we all

bull shit…that means bigger ring gaps…I HATE filing rings. Not to mention the compression needs to be dropped…ALOT.

how high of comp is he ?

Around 13:1

ahhhhh so he isnt sprayin a huge shot like he claims he is .

wow is that still able to run 93 octane?

Yes i am.

big enough. Rings will be gapped for the spray. Don’t let compression make you think its a little shot.

no2 dont like big compression lol . thats why this motor i have isnt gettin shot over 200 . next motor will be 12.0 c/r and big shot

yeah dude, nitrous loves compression anyways…plus he will prob run e85 so he will be fine with 13to1, larger shots act differently when you have such a cold fuel like e. they make the charge too cold and detonation will act funny. correct?

why doest nitrous like compression?? are you talking on pump gas? or alternative fuels?

in general , will it work in high comp motors ? yup sure will but ya better hope u can dial timing right in . the window thats needed to be safe is so small when a high comp/no2 motor is mated . thats why lower comp like 11-12 is ideal . e-85 works with f/i but no2 is diff from what i gather , its tuning window is even smaller than that of other fuels esp on high comp motors . thats why im not running e-85 in this motor and im not running stupid high comp like this motor is .

well the e85 will ward off detonation very very well…and a smaller shot almost acts like a bigger shot with e also…due to the very low iats

not as much as ya would think

for cobra guys it does at least