Decent set of irons, maybe some other clubs

I’ve always kind of hated on golf, but I guess as I get older I am realizing it’s not that terrible.

I’ve got a stag this weekend at a golf course and I need an iron set. Maybe a new driver and some fairways too. I have my buddies set I am planning on borrowing, but I really should source my own.

Anyone have anything decent on the cheap? Right handed. I’d prefer stiff flex on the driver too if you have one. I swing wildly on tee shots with no regard for the safety of those around me.

Let me know! Cash in hand and willing to meet tonite around 6-7.

pm sent with link to my old thread

Too rich for me man, im not much of a golfer. Looking to spend around 100 for a decent used set of irons. Maybe a bit more if they are nice but capping myself at 2hundo.

hmmm let me see what i can find for you, i have older sets

Cool, thanks!

My buddy owns Buffalo Sports by McKinley mall. Usually has used sets, especially now. Probably in your $$ range.

I’ll check that out, thanks.

Buffalo sports is awesome, the majority of my set is from there. I always have to go back because I leave my sand or pitching wedge on the fringe of the green while I putt and leave it behind, pretty much every time I golf.

Leave em on the pin when you pull it so you can’t forget. Unless you’re a dickbag who doesn’t put it back. Maybe I’m costing him money by giving you tips. Never mind.

I’ve done that before, lol

i’ve got a cheaper set at my mom’s house, just had it as a backup set to my callaways. i’ll sell them to you with a driver so you can huck shit son!

Bump, back in town, still looking.

I know nothing about golf but this is on woot today: http://sport.woot.com/

you want mine faggot?

Should’ve asked earlier…lefty or righty?