wtb used Golf club set.

Whats up Shift i am looking for a used golf club set. My Height is 5’11 i am Right handed idk if that matters, I am new to the game not looking for baller set, just something to get me started. PM me thanks!!

What’s your budget? Cause there are a lot on craiglist for like $100 and I’m looking at a brand new set at Dicks for $199. They have two sets for $199…one is Top Flight and is red, the other is Walter Hagen and is blue. I’m thinking of getting the blue one.

go to Play It Again Sports in Latham

Thanks Guys, I did not know a new starter set was that cheap, and PJB i forgot all about Play again. I am sure they got something for a good price. Thanks!!! will let ya know how i make out.

I’ve only hit a few “nice” sets from a few years ago, the nicest irons I’ve ever hit were definitely Titleist AP2s. Such a smooth feeling. Prolly going for like $500 on eBay now.

edit: looks like youre just going for as cheap as possible, never mind then lol

Yeah man, i am a NOOB when it comes to Golf, i played a few games last yr with a few friends, So i think i will get a set and do it this yr again if i keep going i will up grade after i learn. I dont want to spend xxx amount on a Club, or clubs and not play again or suck lmao. thanks for the input tho.

I should start golfing.

Golf is pretty fun. We have a company event every year which is why I’m thinking of getting a cheap starter set so I don’t have to share with other people lol.

It can also be very frustrating.

GO WITH THE RED!

little secret… the top flight set is really a Callaway set from 3 years back. VERY good set of irons, and the drivers are actually very good as well. I have actually used the set before, as a friend of mine picked it up, and i’ve been playing for 20 years now, and i was very surprised as to how good the quality, and feel was of the set.

go with the top flites

thanks for the input. Sounds like good info^^^

I say give it a shot man if you have a few friends who do it. It was fun the 1st time i played maybe because we had a few drinks but w.e. That and going to the range and blasting a few buckets of balls is always fun to.

i still have a brand new taylor made golf bag for sale!!!

/end plug

Test them out on the sim first, then have them custom fitted and you’ll be set.

Gold Galaxy FTW, got a ~$250 Ping putter that was used once and would’ve passed for brand new for a little over a hundred bones there.

I’ll be there Tuesday from 4-9 and Saturday from 12-5 if you’d like my shift_518 member assistance.

Where is GG. I want to pick up a beginner set.

About 127 yards from where I saw you in the S4. :rofl

Haha i thought so. Shit, I will have to stop in one of these days. Ill text ya before I do tho.

Sounds good buddy.

i’ll need to stop by some day, i am in need of a newer putter