wtb used Golf club set.

Do it. We can have a putting competition.

I love the driving range, that’s always a good time. I’ve never actually played but most of my friends do, so I think I’m going to try and get out with them a few times this summer and see what it’s all about.

the gauntlet has been dropped !

Oh hail yae.

shift golfing trip?:number1

Yes. TOC or Stadium ftw.

really guys? Brewer I sold you my old set and you don’t send people to me? Let me know what you want and I will get it for you. I’m a teaching professional and club fitter at northway golf center off exit 8 and head our used club department. We just took in $10,000 worth of used clubs that I decided to keep and sell because they were good clubs. Just sold a set of taylormade tour preferred irons which msrp at $899 for $300 so if you guys want something come to me or pm me. And if you guys want to set up a tournament let me know, I’ve got plenty of connections

oh and if any of you go to golf galaxy you’re dumber than i thought, because any one of you know more about golf then they do

i send my “high end” clients up to see you… i’ve proably had about 10 people in the last week stop in and talk golf with me. all of them get your name.

speaking of which, i need some cards. and i still need a putter

I wouldn’t necessarily say that all GG employees are clueless when it comes to golf clubs and components. Maybe a cashier doesn’t know what Loft or head cc means, but to say that the average person who is just starting out knows more than all employees who work there is a little ignorant and doesn’t look so well coming from your end of the spectrum.

Fair enough, not everyone there is clueless. However some of the stuff that gets relayed to me from my students from GG/Dicks employees about club fitting and swing mechanics is shocking. Either way, anyone who wants some clubs should go find someone who knows what they’re doing and get properly fit. Also anyone interested should check out my ebay store for our shop, there’s a link on our home page at www.northway8golf.com and that will give you an idea of what I have for sale currently. I try to keep a good spread up but we are so backed up with the beginning of the season that if anyone is looking for something specific just PM me. And didn’t mean anything against you if you work at GG Chris, just saying from what has been relayed to me it kind of scares me what kind of information can get spread at those shops from the wrong people.

No offense taken Ryan, I just wanted to make sure that the OP didn’t get the wrong idea. :lol We’ll have to get together this summer and play a round [and drink one as well].