demolition derby

i rearended some stupid fat cunt this morning on my way to work. there was a break in traffic so she started to go, there was plenty of room for me to go too. well after i jumped on it to follow her she changed her mind. :owned: she was in a jeep liberty. i hit the spare tire on the back. no visual damage to hers(until she has to take the spare off then she’s in for a suprise :angel: ) mines not real bad. hood, headlights, grille, and pull the rad support back.

i had just decided to sell it 2 days ago.

ouch that sux. hope everyone involved was ok

its a good thing you made fun of me

that was my first real accident, besides the one where the drunk hit me.

was my first too.

hope everything works out though

there is nothing to work out.no name or insurance info was exchanged. she had no damage that she saw, and i only have liability.

i need to find a bag of money along the road so i can fix it.

what is it with jeep libertys being involved in 75% of all accidents?! driver? yea

Did you include this in your “Going back to Work Budget”?

Daycare…gas prices going up…crashing into slopokes…

Maybe it is part of your MASTER Plan :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
“It’s too expensive for me to work newchic, I’m takin the summer off”

women is the keyword

cell phone is the 2nd keyword…

it was a guy,he likes hitting them in the rear!

:eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance

you taking driving leasons from JENN

atleast the europlate was saved

If you wanted a new hood wouldn’t it have been easier just to buy one and hide the receipt in the glove compartment? :smiley:

Sorry about the damage though.

It was in the newspaper this morning…

VW driver fails to stop, exits car saying: “The floormat was stuck under the brake pedal.”

been there… sucks i hate traffic accidents.

hope you get some cheap shit so it doesnt slow the stang project.

damn that sucks…gl with it

fixed.

Libertys are the other 25%

Did you catch this headline???

http://www.red-ring.com/fns/fns.php#

worked out the hood and rad support back into shape. the rad support turned out nearly perfect, the hood is good enough that it closes and i can now drive it to work. I replace it when i find one cheap enough, glued the tabs back on the headlights, i’ll put them back in temporarily till i find a good deal on some used ones. here are two pics.