Dept of Homeland Security lifts liquid ban

This makes traveling so much easier for carry-on travelers like myself.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/business/aviation_security

WTF i was flying on Sat and the wouldnt let me take hand snaitizer on the plane, now monday morning they lift it, damn idiots.

haha, just missed the cut…thats cool that is lifted though

Sweet. We fly quite frequently. I was not happy about having to put all my toiletries in the check thru bags. I always carry on my toiletries, cause if they lost my luggage at least I’d be able to be clean and not have to replace all the shampoo makeup etc…

that’s cool that they lifted the ban thanks for the heads up!!

Hold on, it’s only for liquids and gels that you buy AFTER you go thru security. Guess I’m still screwed.

He said that most liquids and gels that air travelers purchase in secure areas of airports will now be allowed on planes. He called the new procedures a “common sense” approach that would maintain a high level of security at airports but ease conditions for passengers

and toiletries under 3oz

For cosmetics and toiletries, travellers will now be able to place the products, limited to three-ounce sizes, in transparent plastic bags before proceeding through a screening at security checkpoints

I flew home on Friday my roller bag didnt make the flight thats when I remembered why I travel carry-on. I didnt get my bag till Sunday 2 hours before my flight back to work.

just in time for me to fly to chicago saturday

Thats some bullshit. I flew out on Saturday and those bastards made me throw away toothpaste, spray deodorant, aftershave, shaving cream, and shampoo. Total probably about $15 to replace.

All because I didnt want to check any luggage.

Bastards.

well its your own fault it was all over the news, the entrance to the airport, and the ticket counter deal with it.

i dont read signs. It doesnt bother me, but it just sucked because 2 days later they lifted the ban.