Food on planes?

I looked it up and the only shit i found was from 06.

Does anyone know if food is allowed on planes?

I think food is allowed, but anything with more than 3oz of liquid isn’t. I had protein drinks that I had to throw out. GRRR.

Yep. You can bring food, but no drinks. Karter having trouble going a whole flight without? :lol:

:mamoru:

you can bring anything you want on food/beverage wise as long as you bought it after security at one of the many fine dining establishments.

Yea i shoulda specified, if you want to buy the $6 pop at the airport thats ok

so if I wanted to bring a burger from a place that they dont have up here, back.
I could?

yep

As long as the burger place is inside a security checkpoint.

You’re going to fly to a different state to get a burger?

no, i think the burger can be brought through the security checkpoint. i think food can come through, not beverages.

I suppose if you had that “all you can jet” thing it wouldn’t be a bad idea lol

Normally I wouldnt post anywhere that wasnt the classifieds anymore, but I must speak up.

She’s from Texas, going to visit family, of whom I despise, so I’m not going.

This being said, we lack any place that even compares to “what a burger” in NY, so she offered to bring me back a burger from there.

You’re good. Just make sure its wrapped up good or her bag will smell like grease

you should go to the resturaunt and ask for one that hasnt been cooked yet and is still frozen. wrap it with a ice pack and enjoy a fresh burger in NY

Yeah, I can’t imagine that a burger will stay good coming back from Texas.

or ask to pack the cooked patty separately from the roll and fixin’s. give it a fighting chance of survival.

always wanted to try that monster burger on kenmore ave, Grover’s has treated me right :slight_smile:

I’ve brought food through the checks no problem.

Including sausage, sammiches, chips, snacks, etc.

Here’s a link for a site that lists out the things that are allowed and prohibited… Hope it helps :slight_smile:

http://www.seatguru.com/articles/tsa_prohibited_items.php