Derrick employees...

I’d love to find a job I like, even if it’s not 10/hr, but I can get decent hours.

i used to work in paint. i would make up 20 hours monday thru thurs. and work 18 hours on friday getting 16 hours time and 3/4 and 2 hours at time and a half. but i painted fridays so i did alot of extra work for the full time guys

1. i work hard at work, sometimes wink wink
  2. i really dont have the money because of the truck i just bought… and sorry but i dont answer my phone alot cuz im always working so hard at work :slight_smile:

umm do you know more about this position?

not really.

try to go to dealing school and become a dealer i did makin 17-20 a hour and i get to play a game all night

yes i can.lol anywhere else will be just fine. it depends on what department you get tossed into realy. part timers have it easier then the rest. try it out and if you dont like it just quit.

im kinda stuck and my foreman wont let me outta my department to make better money. so dont believe the hype that you have the ability to move up. they put you where they need you. maybe you will get lucky and get placed into a department where they give a shit about you.

i need benefits so im stuck for now.

uhhh? i worked at Motorola, me and sean were the first

where do ya work? Gross, Seger, Zak?(although bob is a good guy)

and yes the benifits are cool that the only reason im still there

He works for Gross, the biggest fucking pain in the ass

yea that guy pisses me off and i rarely ever see him, just from what i hear about how he treats his guys, i am glad i don’t work for him

u know why…:eyebrow:

They do drug test…if you show anything your out.

:word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word:

Not a problem for me :slight_smile:

WORRRDDD … either bob or zak

I hope I get a call soon.