Desert Storm 3

China will rock us in 20 years.

Not if they drive the cars they build. They’ll be DEAD

:word:

everything but their tanks are made in China.

That will not happen. Germany wrecked that for everyone.

Speaking of China, they are pretty much at the point that the US was in during the roaring 20’s. Industrial Revolution is now in China and if they were to ever assemble an Army against the US, we would probably fall just due to sheer numbers. We might have better technology but they would just keep coming. Of course, a little Hiroshima style assault on Beijing might do the trick.

Bah, anyway, I would worry about China for several reasons.

:bloated:

this thread is going to the shitter awefull fast :lol:

What?? Maybe that was taken the wrong way.

Possibly…

[quote=“JaysGreenLX”]

That will not happen. Germany wrecked that for everyone.[/quote]

Ib4TAmericanPrideRant.

I was just saying that I don’t think any country will ever try to exterminate an entire contry of people due to the very negative perception of that action.

very negative perception?

You think they would be worried about how genocide might be perceived?

like… genocide isnt really all that bad to begin with… right?

No. I’m saying that other countries would not stand for it. I can’t see Britain standing by as we destroy the whole of the middle east.

a little off topic, but sooner or later we are going to have a lot of conflict between us and china and i feel it will only be a matter of time untill we get into a war with them

and they enslave us.

1. not all religions are awful, just judiasm, christianity and islam. hindu and buddhism are actually pretty sweet.

2. if you guys are at all interested in world politics, and how we are viewed by other countries, join http://www.scifourms.com . the ‘politics’ forum has frequent posters from many different countries, from the UK to saudi arabia to s.korea and more.