Details: All week next week - 4 Star Ultimate Paint Protection & Dirt Extraction

Not to steal Stealth’s business, but considering the demand and his reduced availability, I figured I would post this up to help some of you out.

I have been doing this for awhile now, and practice the same methods as Corey and Jon, and have similar products/polishers.

I havent posted much of my work, mostly not wanting to butt heads with anyone, but I am in a situation where I need the cash, and I see there being a demand thats not being met.

I know some of you saw Spencers Supra at Carlisle, his car turned out great considering how thin the non-clearcoated paint was. This car recieved comments on the paint all weekend, especially from those who knew how bad it was before.

http://gallery.threefirstnames.com/v/supra/

Also see this Dump Truck Detail link: http://gallery.threefirstnames.com/v/dumptruck/ … Some before/middle/after shots in there. I understand that you can only see so much from photos, but that truck’s paint turned out next to, if not perfect considering it was a 5 year old work truck.

I usually only work on black cars because that is the color most detailers struggle with, but I’ll take on anything in the next two weeks before I start my new job. (I have no job currently, so help a brother out!)

I have tomorrow open, and then anytime from Tuesday next week through next weekend, and possibly through next week.

I use Sonus Pads, a Portercable Orbital, A combination of Sonus and Megs Polishes, and Four Star Paint Protection.

I use ONLY Sonus Microfibre Polishing and buffing towels, application bonnets and pads, and Microweave Drying Towels.

Most details will run $125 for a full detail.

I also offer DIRT EXTRACTION on carpets and upholstery, this will incurr an extra charge, but noone else on NYSPEED offers this. It is a machine that is specifically made for the purpose of extracting dirt from automotive upholstery, by combining a high suction vaccum and a high pressure spray/cleaner.

PM me if interested

Also, a little info on the paint protection I use.

It is one of the newest products acquired by Autopia, and is not cheap, but it is awesome!

Finally, a synthetic paint sealant that offers the dark, wet-looking, high-gloss shine of the very best Carnauba wax, plus months of protection!

Pure carnauba paste wax has long been the choice of Concours winners. The reason is simple: A quality carnauba wax creates a wet-looking, deep, dark finish.

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection delivers months of protection and a deep, dark, wet-looking, high-gloss shimmer that’s unmatched by other synthetic polymer sealants. Four Star makes paint sealants for many private labels and OEMs, but saves their latest technology for their house brand. Years of research and testing stand behind each bottle, truly making it worthy of the label “Ultimate Paint Protection!”

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection’s superior protection formula repels pollution, road salts, hard water deposits, and paint overspray. It protects for months, not weeks, and produces a stunning finish on all colors. It produces a carnauba show car wax look with longevity, durability, protection and slickness carnauba waxes can only dream about.

Just a few drops of Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection is all it takes to produce a show car shine that withstands the elements, including ultraviolet radiation from the sun. Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection is like body amour for your car’s paint. Plus, it applies much faster and easier than carnauba waxes.

This is the same professional grade sealant new car dealers sell for $300 to $600! It is no exaggeration to say that Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection is an exceptional value that will help maintain the value of your car!

:tup:

post the b4 and after pics from spencers ka

locutus approved :tspry:

excellent stuff, i have a black f150 and areas of the paint are swirled exactly like that black supra, will have to keep you in mind

Dozr does do great work as well :tup:

Thanks and sorry about the post in the other thread.

NP man. It’s all good :tup:

4* is really some good stuff. :slight_smile:

tom, I have a 02 nissan truck that I want you to polish out. It is a turd, and you will never post the results since it needs a new paint job. Anyhow, my paint guy cant do it until may at the earliest, so i need to keep the existing shitty finish protected for winter. I know your process :wink: and i trust your work, but i probably cant get it to you until the weekend, or maybe even next weekend depending on my schedule. I am way too busy to do it myself letalone get it to you lol.

I will PM you, or you can PM me what you weekend avail. is. Oh… and do you have collinite? or will i have to supply that myself? lmk

i will call you tonight, sorry i missed your call

I am in manhattan this weekend, next week is open and so is next weekend

I do not have collinite.

I am back from vacation and have availability almost all week, everyday. Get in touch via PM, email or phone. 863 6137

tom

What will you be wearing…? :gay2: LOL

Bump for a great detailer :tup:

Jeller

Hm. The RSX REALLLY needs it. Do you make house calls, or do we bring the car to you?

I prefer to do them at my parents in orchard park, if that doesnt work, talk to me and we can work something out.