Detroit Autoshow 2010

Figured this would be a good place to group all the info.

Anyone else going?

Cadillac will unveil the 2011 CTS-V coupe along with a concept version of its XTS sedan, a model slated to replace the aging DTS in the next year or two. GMC will unleash the Granite, which, according to earlier reports, will be based on the Delta platform and the forthcoming Chevrolet Orlando.

Chevrolet figures to have a somewhat quieter show, with its big reveal being the Aveo RS, which we hear is all-new and very little like the narrow and unattractive B-Segment hatch GM is selling now. Buick will be chasing the ghosts of Grand Nationals and T-Types past with a performance variant of the 2011 Regal that may share a lot of parts with the 325-horsepower Opel Insignia OPC

Other cars:

BMW 535i Gran Turismo
BMW to introduce electric concept car
Toyota Hybrid Concept reportedly a subcompact
2011 Audi A8 sedan also a new concept (other than the e-tron)
2010 Mini Beachcomber Concept
2011 Ford Mustang GT
Honda production version CR-Z hybrid hatchback

going with my brother

I will post other cars as I find them

Feel free to post them up

I’ll be there aswell

Interested to see the new regal.

ill be there, along with layzie and letitroll :tup:

[sarcasm]Oh boy, I can’t wait![/sarcasm]

i might go

I might go.

except you fggts gotta go sat-mon for some stupid reason.

dont be such a vagina and skip class! its the first day anyways, who cares? u dont learn anything anyways…

I know a Regal with 325 HP from a 2.8-liter turbocharged V6 with a six speed manual and a Haldex all-wheel-drive system is something to take a look at

So it’s reported that Chrysler isn’t going to have anything good on display other than a few “special edition” re-badges of old cars, so Ferrari has actually put a car into the Chrysler display (599) to bring some people over to “celebrate” the Fiat partnership… Anyone who’s going, let us know how this works out.

… And the best pic I’ve seen in reference to Detroit stories this year:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/12/2010/01/500x_barack-obama-naias.jpg

lol :tup:

I know of a couple people going this weekend, just getting and idea of who is actually going and when they are leaving. Post up.

I am going next weekend

I’m leaving Friday (22nd). yooow.

me and letitroll are leaving sunday morning.

Yep, we’re looking for 2 more spots to fill if anybody is interested. Leaving Sunday morning/afternoon and returning Monday afternoon/evening.

PM me if you’re interested.

What’s the deal Bueme? U wanna go?

i heard from him he busy monday so he cant

i would totally be down dude
but for school i scored a pretty gnarly internship and it starts monday…