devin

:rofl: u gave me the finger.

which one? I would never give anyone my thumb. that would just not be cool at all

WTF are u talking about?

the ā€œEXAMINATIONā€ finger???

http://www.cinemademerde.com/cannonball2-finger.gif

Dirty sanchez?

No clue what this is about but i am sure it is just typical cutty starting shit again, so to you BOB i am telling you to go fuck your wigger self.

you know what iā€™m talking about just left south park you flicked all of us off. you stuck ur whole arm out the window.

typical sleeper, tryin to act tough. i dunno what ur problem is. get over whatever it is already.

Dude, um please tell me what i was driving and when this happened? I have not been near or down SP in like two weeks, i donā€™t get home till like 9 or so. So please O please o great one varifly when i did this. I am sorry but i have bettert hings to do then ā€œroleā€ through SP let alone give u or whoever the finger. B4 you bring something to the table tough guy u better get your facts straight! Nopw i see how shit gets started when your around, u love to tyr and cause drama and talk alot of shit, your a typical white nigger.

P.S. Donā€™t you feel like an idiot now for calling someone out on something they didnā€™t do, jackassā€¦

you make me laugh dude. ur so worked up over non sense. why dont ur worry about being a sherrif instead of talkin shit on pittspeed. i just wondered why i got the finger

wigger? i still dont get it. because i have a job that i work hard at? because i wear a shirt and tie to work? when has my hat ever been worn anything but straight forward or straight back. so i like to listen to old school rap, but i like shania twain too.

this thread sucks more cock than all of burnydā€™s mr-2s combined.

thats alotta cock

HAHA, sorry to hijack this thread, but that made me laugh out loudā€¦

true.

If did it i would say i did, WTF do i care, u thoguht wrong adn i called you out, plain n simple. Get a lifeā€¦ and keep your highschool BS to your self or your homiesā€¦

why dont you both not hang out in a parking lot and get fucking lives and quit crying about flippin the birdā€¦tahts so played out, more than modifying MR-2ā€™sā€¦it hardly means anything. itā€™s like wow, look Im still retarded. waaahhh!!! If u really wanted to piss someone off, sleep with their (ex)girlfriend. :ugh:

ā€˜wiggerā€™ roffles!

y donā€™t u fucking read what was said. I do NOT hang out in lots let alone anywhere else and i did NOT seethem nor was i in SP. Only thing i am pissed about is cutty making some random stupid shit up once again, he should of left that scar open on his face cause the bigger mouth would of fit him betterā€¦

:zzz:

My catā€™s breath smells like cat food

devin you are lying to make me look bad, make it look like i make shit up. i know you and your car and it would make sense since that intersection is about 1/4 mile from ur house.infact you probably were just hanging out with mac right before it cause we saw him about 50 feet up the road from where u were.

trust me if i wanted to start shit iā€™d make up a better story than that.