Did anyone else also watch the 2011 NHL All-star Draft?

Phil Kessel gets picked last; Ovie takes a photo from the bench with the 34 other picks before kessel… ( i found that pretty hilarious )

But Phil Walks away with a 2012 Honda CRV?

Not a bad deal.

http://classicfun.ws/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/At-first-I-was-like...-but-then...-I-lold-hyena-edition.jpg

i think that was a new Honda CRX Hybrid, im sure thats what was said. surprised Staal picked Stastny over Kessel, the leafs blow but Kessel is pretty good.

Lets face it tho kessel and some of those guys are not all stars…

agreed any medium player that comes to toronto is a star. its only because are city doesnt care what team they throw out there as long as the seats are full and they are every year.
nhl is rigged. last 7 years every team that has won the previous year they were hurting. chicago had no fans and was going close to 50 years without a cup. carolina never could put ppl in there seats so a cup creats that. phionex comes out of nowhere and makes playoffs and kills offseason. tampa bay won the cup due to no fans . pittsburg was almost bank rupt and all of a sudden they win a cup. im seeing all teams that fill there seats fall into non playoff spots and teams that need the revenue are winning and going to the cup. they wont hand the cup to a canadian team because we have never had a problem filling are seats.