Did the local Felt Bicycles joint ever get their stainless lobby sign ?

Just wondering if this project ever happened. Someone wanted to buy someone an all stainless wall sign for their Felt Bicycle store in the area, and i did the cad work for it.

Wondering if it ever got completed / installed?

Was it for a retail store or their warehouse/hq place?

the way it was phrased was “the reception area of their sales office here in buffalo”

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

this is one that hangs in one of their cali locations, forwarded to me as an example.

the office is over next to black forest on genesee… ive never been inside… i didnt know exaclt what it was for but they have a vinyl sign on the door

inb4sgw.

sgw?

It’s their East Coast Sales office. No retail store front. I know two guys that work there, but don’t really feel like asking about the sign unless it’s really important to you. Kind of a random question…

yea i realize its random, i came cross the file as i was sorting my cad folder so i figured I’d ask.

kinda like how i never heard if the stainless Nurburgring wall art project ever happened. Would be nice to see a finished product and all but its nothing "ill loose sleep over if I never find out.

No idea where in the country this was destined for though. All i know is it was going to be a 6’ tall by i dont remember how wide on someones condo wall.

yeah, it’s aluminum, powdercoated and done. not sure if it got hung up, I got the CAD work done by the same cat who I had sublet the waterjet work b/c I couldn’t manage to get a line of communication with Joe’s guy @ Klein steel.

Ah ok. Originally I did the file instead of Klien, and Jr had said file the day after he was originally asked for a quote on the job.

I had the .jpg of the felt logo changed into a photoshop graphic and my friend converted it to a vector and had it waterjet out of 0.250" aluminum that i brushed with scotch brite by hand, had a body shop I do business with clear coat the Felt and “bicycles” and used a candy red powder on the line, and a regular red on a second just in case they didn’t like the candy. took the inner felt that was cut out from the outline and had it cleared as well in case they wanted to hang that someplace else, no reason to throw it away. I’ve got a bunch of pictures on my phone that I haven’t had the motivation to transfer into my picasa.

sounds pimp :tup: