Did you know...

That in Denmark McDonald’s uses trans-fat FREE oil to cook their food?

Who the fuck would go to Denmark for the McD’s?

Well, Joe is shelling out $1300 to go to Hawii for 1 day to see U2…:gotme:.

Xander would.

I’m not sure about you…but I certainly don’t pay $1300 to go somewhere that doesn’t exist

On second thought, I would go to Holland for some brownies…

And why is that? Was it because of a lawsuit? Or do the people of Denmark have a healthy attitude towards eating, making it the proper business decision for McDonalds?

It is prolly because they are a progressive country with their heads on straight that realize there is no benefit to porking the shit out your bodies with unnecesarry fats.

I mean, it doesn’t make McD’s healthy, but its better at least.

:word: The lawsuits over here (see the thread about KFC) definitely seems like a case of putting the cart before the horse.

Close, a law. Trans-fats are outlawed there.

http://www.tfx.org.uk/page116.html

Denmark banned the use of trans-fatty acids. NYC is working on a similar law. Chicago is working on a law that would target fast-food chains

OMG I fucked up a word :eek: Hawaii*

Itd be nice to goto a place like wendys an not walk out feelin like a fatty fat fat, Im all for that shit becoming law maybe all these nonsense lawsuits for people over indulging themsevles would lessn or possibly stop. Plus i heard something about how the regular shit we use here can immenately cause some kind of cancer if there is really any truth to that statement.

actually you can walk in wendy’s and eat semi healthy.

I haven’t had any of that kind of food in months.

I could actually go for a double cheeseburger…