Didn't go to driving school

this thread has really grown since i last posted before class this morning

you know if any one yous do want a job, work at yankee candle, my gf makes 13$ an hour to put candles on shelves and wear pointy toed shoes

wheres this? id wear some pointy shoes for 13 a hour, shit id wear them to school for 13 a hour lol

Silence

lol, sounds like they just might hire him. is makeup a requirement?

honestly, no but im sure theyd appreciate it especially if youre a guy

but you do start off above minimum wage

siqqqqqqqqqqqqq make me post pics of my car haha!!! i wouldnt stoop to your poor level. and why in the world would i post pics of myself??? what, do you want to date me or something?

no your just talking all this shit about me and what i have lets see what you look like and what you have or are u all talk?:tantrum:

OMG NOOB FIGHTS!!!

Its like a cripple fight, you dont want to watch, but cant stop, and have to laugh the whole time

if u have the net and no phone then pretend you’re deaf and use ip replay on aim to call the court. problem solved.

http://www.ip-relay.com/myiprelay.html

and i suggest purchasing some makeup remover before you go to court looking like rupaul.

Oh look, no excuses now you don’t need to look for random change laying on the ground. Or walk both ways uphill to the nearest payphone, with only barbed wire to use in place of shoes for traction.

ow

ZOMG HIS PARENTS HAVE CHILD PROTECTION ON THEIR e-Machine computer and it blocks that website.
$10 on that excuse

this thread gets

five stars!

http://ft.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/f3/f36cb877e7a526b5e0d92d407828048aaeec8a43.gif

/thread

comeon no cock in the mouth?

and i have a dell.
I have used skype and other trial pc phone programs I’ll try to use another in the morning.

I geuss this just slipped past ya:

I will give you 5 bucks to stop fucking posting.

fuck.

Did your parents have any other offspring that lived?

why would you ever wear makeup for any reason

i dunno never really talk to a cross dresser

add money too that, 5 more dollars, so thats 10 dollars.