diesel motor swap...

anyone have any links or info to give me on diesel motor swap.

truck is a chevy diesel flat bed, like 94. the motor was swaped out to a dodge cummins diesel. it is a 97, which is mechanical but uses a crank angle sensor.

tranny is still chevy, as i guess the chevy and dodges shared trannys/tailhousings, but bell was the difference.

if i can get this bitch running, then i got a tow rig to use any weekend i want.

just looking for some reading material to get myself aquainted w/ the setups before i go diving in blindfolded.

Sailor …

I will look the stuff up on my computer tomorrow if I get a chance. If you want … give me a call sometime and I will answer anything I can for you … and If I can’t give you a definite answer … I can get you one fast. I can tell you whatever you want about the motor … Its the same 5.9 Cummins Turbo B-Series P-7100 Pumped Motor as I have. They are the cream on the crop … if there taken care of. There are some little things that need to be addressed. I will help out as much as I can

call basley 724-4556100,he sold some to guys that did the swap,also ask dennis nichelson,there doing their truck,same thing!

Sailor is hot on the trail. :slight_smile: