Dining Etiquette

ok ok i want opinons on something that happened last week.

a medium sized group goes out for some kbbq.

everyone sits and gets comfy, then we realize they dont take debit so a few of us dip out for literally 2 minutes to grab cash from a bank in the parking lot.

when i come back my seat has been pilfered, and it was a good seat also because it was beside a someone who cooks at kbbq like a mofo. naturally i wanted the seat back, as i had been sitting there for a good few minutes and was positioned around all my friends. bitched refused to give it up so i get stuck sitting at the end of the table with some randoms i dont give a shit about.

what the fuck.

who does this.

Did she see you sitting there? Sounds like a cunt punt was in order.

yeah she knew i was there, she migrated from the far other side and took it. i told her i was sitting there when i got back and told her to move repeatedly. if it was a dude i would have pulled the chair right from under them and took it back.

Rip that cunts uterus out.

Sounds like you may have made yourself look dumb by making a big deal out of it.

She obviously sucks for doing that, but I would just take it in stride and move on as to avoid an awkward situation for the group.

nah i dont give a shit if i look like an asshole for calling someone out on being a cunt.

if this was something small id have let it go, but i hate being the cook at kbbq, especially when im sitting with people i dont know and they jack my meat.

i was literally positioned beside the only people at the table i knew and gave a shit about.

Stop being a Whiny Bitch.

this

Agree to disagree.

If you wanted your seat back that bad, you would have gotten it back. Just sayin…

did you wipe your dick after taking a leak?

grow up

apparently you buffaloers dont know what its like to cook at a korean bbq place with strangers.

really?

I understand the situation, I would just never make a big deal out of it in front of a group. Choose your battles.

i don’t think this is a dining etiquette issue, it’s more of ‘what are the rules of musical chairs’ or ‘this one time, at KBBQ I…’

it’s not really a big deal at all. sit next to new people, discover new things, risk salmonella

same thing happened to me in “CAD class” today. Ive had the same seat all quarter and this fuck wad takes my seat. I ask him to move twice and he says 'I want to sit next to my friend (points to friend) so he can help me". I say “with an attitude like that you wont have any friends.” as I walk away towards the back of the room.

ruined my day the next 3 hours of my day. I wanted to punch babies.

fuck tard

high five, you know whats up

man, what a terrible come-back :slight_smile:

Back of the room is where it is at anyways!