Directions to Hybrid Dynamics

Whats up Guys. I might be going to Hybrid tomorrow for the mustang dyno day, but I don’t know how to get there. I’ll be going via the turnpike and getting off at Exit 7 (Irwin). If anyone can give me directions from there that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Bill

stay on the turnpike and go to new stanton…

pay your toll and head to rt 19 direction… not 70…

once you make the horseshoe and get on the road, don’t actually take 19 and just stay straight into youngwood… you’ll see a sunoco gas station… make the second left and make another left on the one way and hybrid is on that block on your right.

it’ll make sense when you get there… at the turnpike toll you basically go 70 west or east, but the signs say 70 west and 19 south or something… take 19 because you want to head EAST on 70 into youngwood.

it’s 119 not 19.

if it honestly mattered… i’d give a fuck… but :gives:

i’m right though? aren’t i?

How far is this from the turnpike then. New Stanton I believe is Exit 8. Thanks again,
Is there enough room there for parking of 20 cars?

about a mile or so, and 20 cars will be tight. but it can be done. make the beaters park in the alley

yeah… that gas station i mentioned is right off of the interchange… make sure you guys park smart and use the side street :slight_smile:

exit 75

if you miss it there’s a long ass drive to donegal and back so pay attention. one way through youngwood and one way back, better to overshoot the turn than undershoot it. :blue:

turn left at the picnic table