DirecTV HD Subscribers.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:19,topic:35926"”]

lol half of dish is what voom used to have.

JUNK

[/quote]

Yeah, well I’ve had NFL, Discovery (the real discovery, not that hd theater crap), A&E, History, MTV, TNT, Food, HGTV, TLC, Animal Planet, National Geographic, Science, SNY, /Golf and Big 10 in HD for a while now. That’s in addition to all the crap Voom channels and the standard HD stuff like EPSN, HBO etc. Most of those are just getting added to DTV.

Oooohh… you’re going to get cartoon network and CNN in HD. The only cartoons worth watching on cartoon network aren’t HD, and the majority of CNN’s on site broadcast will be standard def the same way NBC’s nightly news is. Looks like DTV is blowing a lot of the new bandwidth to carry a bunch of local HD that you can get perfectly via antenna, and RSN’s.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:19,topic:35926"”]

lol half of dish is what voom used to have.

JUNK

[/quote]

kung fu hd is all that is man

You can pimp your Dish Network all you want. Sunday Ticket > Dish

Anyways, the new DirecTV HD channels lit up as of 6:00AM this morning. I’ve been watching them and they all look good!!! I can’t wait to come home tonight and watch myself some HD.

[quote=“Joe,post:22,topic:35926"”]

kung fu hd is all that is man

[/quote]

no doubt.

you people arguing back and forth is :bloated:. the standard channel line ups are going to be the same. they are now, and will continue to be. one network might get a channel a month or so before the other, big deal.

its the special packages that you need to look at. if you like that faggot football shit then get dtv, if your into siqqqq action sports, and kung mother fucking fu then you rock the dish.

The only football I want to watch is the Bills, and only when they’re good, so KungFu HD FTMFW! :lol:

[quote=“9c1,post:23,topic:35926"”]

You can pimp your Dish Network all you want. Sunday Ticket > Dish

Anyways, the new DirecTV HD channels lit up as of 6:00AM this morning. I’ve been watching them and they all look good!!! I can’t wait to come home tonight and watch myself some HD.

[/quote]

Free sunday ticket via FTA box > $400 sunday ticket on directv :snky:

Sunday ticket in HD> no HD with FTA, unless u have a FTA HD reciever, which i havent even seen around here. If you have one let me know where u got it.

they have MPEG2 HD FTA receivers now. The canadian DN broadcasts the sunday ticket, and all the rest of their HD, in MPEG2. Just have an extra dish to hit the 82 and 91 satellites.

mmm where did u get it?

i see the coolsat 8000, but im not sure if my guy can get me one.

[quote=“Joe,post:28,topic:35926"”]

they have MPEG2 HD FTA receivers now. The canadian DN broadcasts the sunday ticket, and all the rest of their HD, in MPEG2. Just have an extra dish to hit the 82 and 91 satellites.

[/quote]

Hey, did you get it working??

not at my house, signal still won’t lock on, my friend has his working.

also i can see why they don’t use 129 around here, my signal strength drops below 10 every time it rains :frowning:

Damn. I’ll try to scrounge you a 44 switch and we’ll throw up another 61.5!

New Channels are up and running.

added some more channels last night

looking good.

what they add?

whats up with no HD channel 4?

CBS ownership company refuses to put channel 4 in HD. So i just use my Antenna to get it

[quote=“tour,post:35,topic:35926"”]

what they add?

[/quote]

directv.com

i think there still 12 more coming

i just got all the movie channels free from dtv, retention FTW. 6 months tho, but by that time fios tv will be in my area.