Dirtbike Guys.. In Here Please

ok I picked up a dirt bike yesterday… here is my problem I don’t have a pick-up truck to get it home but I do have a minvan could I get it in there… I was thinking about taking the front tire off and trying to get it in there that way … does anyone know if this will work?

what size? and yea i fit my kx500 in my friends s10 blazer when i got chased by the cops down transit

moms got the same van mike and my 125 did not fit.wheel off might tho.

bars down might get away with it, or compress the suspenion.
NOT FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

KX500 huh??? sell to me?
shouldnt have sold my cr500

You can fit a DB in a mini van if you lay it down, will take 2 people obviously.

AAA takes ALL bikes if you have a 100 mile membership thats how i got my bike to ray laks =) my tire was balder than a babies ass

Should fit, we used to get 2 125’s and 2 four wheelers in a Ford extended van.

its a RM250 I need to get it saturday. I think I’m just going to try even if it has to go on its side… its a tall bike but ill get it to fit.

With a few tools you can have both wheels off in minutes, then the front fork tubes will come off with ease, and you can even remove the swingarm if it still doesn’t fit. Just bring someone who’s handy with tools. Dirtbikes are remarkably easy to take apart.

where you picking up from where you going?

picking up north buffalo… droping off east otto… 75 miles about 1 1/2 hour drive

ok update i got it home in the minivan fit just fine … it was on its side …everything on it just took gas out of tank