Dismount tires

Anybody want to dismount tires for me for cheap? Thanks in advance :lol

pm stallmer

Bring them to my Mavis Tomorrow any Ill do them for free.

Offer is ONLY good for tomorrow. Boss is off tomorrow

That or Walmart does em CHEAP when you bring them in as rollers…

hey dc… what do you guys charge to mount/balance tires… 195/70 14

do u care how i get them off? :thumbup

Size usually is not a concern in tire mounting price. Unless you are stretching them cause thats a MFer and the shop will usually tell ya they cant and wont do it.

+1, WM Supercenter in Halfmoon will do the dismount only for like $20 for a whole set, or even less…

If you bring in rollers, make sure you tell them you don’t need balancing. Sometimes they try to tack on balancing and that basically doubles the cost, negating the deal. Say it up front, and then make sure to remind the cashier.

If they’re nicer wheels though, you may want to go another route as I know the WM people rush and don’t really pay attention sometimes. Basically, you get what you pay for.

I only bring steelies / OEM wheels there.

^^ +1

Walmart put a nice gash in my 16" front left stocker.

Most places dont use their equipment properly. I half assed the steelies but people are generally unhappy when you scratch the coating off their alloys…

Take the valve stems out. deflate. Drive over side wall of tire with big heavy truck. bead breaks, pull out wheel.

DIY tire removal. lol

Terrible idea, and you need a tire iron as well, the wheel will not simply “pull out”

valve stem removal tool, tire iron, and big rubber hammer will remove tires do it for my grandparents all the time on the 24.5 rims!

As long as the tires are mint I don’t care. I’ll just go to Wal-Mart.

i’ve watched people do this at stunt shows with motorcycle tire changes.

Yep. major pain in the ass to put back on though! forget about your wheels too casue they will be scratched to shit… but stuntas dont care.

So get a tire iron outa your trunk and do work son!

Tractor trailer tires? Only bad asses do it by hand! lol CRD had to dismount some old ATV tires, and the bead was so strong on the little wheel he parked his F150 on the tire and it wouldnt pop off! win some and loose some i guess.

yep 24.5 steel wheels, they come apart pretty easy once you know the tricks. the bigger the hammer the easier they break loose. mounting is even easier!

when you put the tire on the rim and need the bead to be tight do this: :lol

Sawzall ftw.

i can also do them at the shop