motorcycle tires mounted + balanced

I need a set of tires mounted and balanced on my bike.

Any suggestion’s where to go?

Thanks in advance

I don’t think there is anywhere that is inexpensive that I can think of. Freewheeling on military could do them, but you’re in hamburg, so I’d call berts bikes on southwestern, they’re open til 4 today I believe.

I’d say dealership, only beacause most other bike shop are for custom work, my dad had them put diferant tire on his bike before it was delivered, so I assume they would do it as service too.

Do you already have the tires? Alot of places around here won’t do them unless you buy the tires from them, I know bert’s, don george’s, and radioactive won’t do them that way. Try big ed’s on ridge right near abbott, I’m pretty sure they do them.

yes i do have the tires …

i think everybody’s service dept. is closed, i guess i will try tomorrow.

prep to be raped! Don’t take it to weavers, they are the worst of all local dealers with their quotes and actual cost.

also, if possible take the wheels off. It usually costs about half of what it costs if you take the whole bike in.

[quote=“b5a4,post:7,topic:25704"”]

also, if possible take the wheels off. It usually costs about half of what it costs if you take the whole bike in.

[/quote]

the wheels are off, and actually the rear tire is off.

I finally finished the paint and i am seeing the future temps in the 50’s so i figured i need some rubber on asap.

Big Ed’s is badass.

Freewheeling will do them whether you bought the tires from them or not. It will cost a lot less if you just bring in the wheels.

I’m surprised Radioactive won’t do them.

The other option would be to learn how to do it yourself. It’s actually not that hard.

Radioactive sucks, they drop bikes, seen them drop three myself (mine and two customers) and dont even ask about the work they do:bloated:

i know hamburg honda will do it if you bring your tires in, its kinda pricey, but if your in hamburg it pretty close

i know a guy who works for dunlop, has his own machine, and does my tires and a lot of my friends’. he said it’s cool if I give his number out, so pm me if you’re interested. it def saves some cash

berts won’t mount tires that arn’t theres. in other words, you need to buy them from berts.

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:14,topic:25704"”]

berts won’t mount tires that arn’t theres. in other words, you need to buy them from berts.

[/quote]

that’s no problem i will never give bert any of my money:fyi:

That’s a silly policy, the dealerships are only alienating potential customers by doing this.