Dixmont State Hospital

Last chance to see it,
http://www.ohiotrespassers.com/updates.html
$35 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Damn… who knew we could have been chargin’ ppl to take 'em down there all that time. Maybe w/ a $20 optional “TJ & Luke sneak off and don’t show up for over an hour… then scare the ever loving shit out of everybody” option.

-TJ

yeah really, $35 to cover what!?!?!?! a couple of donuts and coffee:rolleyes:
its free, if you ask Stronie :rolleyes:

lets go up there and fuck with the ghost hunt. wear sheets and what not.

Ghosts there is such a bunch of bullshit

Originally posted by Turbocharged

not a bad idea :smiley:

Originally posted by Turbocharged

werd. I dont get whats so spooky about an insane asylum. Are insane people more likely to come back and haunt shit? I wouldnt mind going up there just to check things out, but I cant really imagine that an old decrepid insane asylum is really all that fascinating…

its really more hyped up than it really is::boink

Originally posted by Darkstar
werd. I dont get whats so spooky about an insane asylum. Are insane people more likely to come back and haunt shit? I wouldnt mind going up there just to check things out, but I cant really imagine that an old decrepid insane asylum is really all that fascinating…

Eh, I wouldn’t say fascinating… but it still sort of interesting. Dixmont has a long history (I forget who it was, but one of the Sewickley kids had done a report on it, I remember some talk of a record amount of deaths and stuff there) which adds to the interest. You can find the remains of padded rooms, and rooms w/ provisions for restraints on the walls too. There’s also the tunnels under it (the main purpose of which was to get coal from the rail tracks down by the river, if I understand correctly) which are fun to check out.

It’s worth checking out, in the dark of course. And I totally agree you guys should fuck with the little ghost hunt crew. A really good simple thing to do is just have somebody hang back from their pack and randomly slam doors and things like that behind them. Also, just moving things around so they look different when the group comes back through should freak 'em a bit. Then you just wait for 'em to go upstairs and hideout in a room by the big stairway. When they come back down and get just past your room… jump out and watch 'em fall to the floor. Well, at least that worked for me. :wink:

-TJ

hmmm mental note, talk to Stronie :smiley:

the doors slam themselves.

There’s a lotta stainless steel stuff in there. $$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by integrrac
the doors slam themselves.
:rolleyes:

dork