DJ-Fails-to-infinit's coupe

oh and for the LONGEST effing time i was trying to figure out if it was a picture of the pavement or the primer on his hood.

how come his seats are soooo f’ed up?

thats a sick whip man, goodjob keep up the good work

hahahaha

suicide slide lmao great thread

lol did he drift down the little hill???

hahahahHAHAHAHA!!!

wow just wow im gona walk away now LOL

Omfg forum board ownage at tis best.

Ya this kid is an idiot, I vote for ip/perma ban of his ass.

This is so good, Didn’t the kid from f&f Tokyo drift start on the streets? And look how good he became, he beat the DK!!!

So does anyone want to buy it? Lol joking obv.

Right now, I think he should just keep it, because if he does sell it he will get more hassle than profit, which he was hoping for.

I Remember the story shawn told me about how he was sanding his rockers (Which were all bondo) and the thought the white stuff coming off was the oem sideskirts lmao… For 2g’s id rather buy a hundie accent. 1995. lmao
And Randy. keep the car, so you can embarrass yourself some more and we can talk picutres of it and mock you for acouple days
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5478/dsc01145di1.jpg

Some people just may not have as much talent as others.

But one thing you don’t do is kick some one while they are down, One day something likely will happen to you and you wouldn’t want me kicking you while your on the ground?

Let him live and learn the right ways of doing things…or getting it done the right way.

PS…i don’t know the guy

the seats are custom brackets thats why… it tilts outwards so it holds u better when u drifting sideways…

bwahahahahahahaha

honestly board ownage at its worst

Yes I feel bad after postng this thread, but he is a scammer … trying sell sell an indash dvd that has a broken internal mech and claiming it is mint, and then selling silvia fenders to me. He said he didnt know why there was fiberglass on the tips and then later when i try to sell them he said they are tip cuts and have been butchered on with fiberglass. I am sure he has sold many other things and hasnt been honest about it. Its not about his talent, its about him not telling the truth which is the reason for this thread.

Before we jump to conclusions, why not give him a chance to post a response?

i dont feel sorry for him at all

I’ve heard about that indash dvd player he was trying to pass off as mint. Don’t feel bad for creating this post we need more people in this world to point out bullshit like this, its people that keep their mouth shuts that allow scammers like nelly to florish until someone does finally speak up and the others that been scammed come out of hiding.

thanks for informing the community.

i also like how he hasnt said anything yet

every other day he whores out this site

So, wait im happy to have anyone look at the car. What is the problem exactly? I’m so lost i have a bumper lined up its getting painted… I was just waiting for it to get painted.

Kengi is it my fault your a complete idiot? I showed you the fender you looked at it and everything i told you it was made with my fibreglass you bought it. You get what you pay for. 100$ for 2 fenders a half cut and a headlight doesn’t get you gold. Idiot

The car was stripped as it was going into paint Friday. The bumper is being replaced with an oem aero along with the rear for looks. Just dont understand where im jipping someone. I was waiting to get pics when it was done.

2.5 catback
silvia front end
unknown racing seats
sideskirts
rear bumper
sound system
guages… etc isnt worth 2000$?

The car itself has passed safety and etest no problem.

Please explain how i jipped someone.